Reviews for Project:RE
Fluttershy Discord Metallica chapter 57 . 9/25/2017
This might be OT, but I noticed you haven't updated The Old Notebook lately. I'm just curious to how that story will end.
Majo.Hikari chapter 23 . 12/21/2016
As always, I loved everyone's interactions! I think it was hilarious that Tidus said what he did about girls being bonkers, since he and Hikari have experimented before. XD Keep it up!
Majo.Hikari chapter 22 . 12/19/2016
As always, I loved the interaction between the Technicolor Dream Team! I also really like Cid's scenes, I think you do really well with shifting the perspective. I really can't find anything wrong with this update. Well done. _
Majo.Hikari chapter 17 . 9/28/2016
I couldn't stop laughing while reading the second half. This was a really nice break from the tension! Leviathan is SO done with everyone's bullshit... except Braska. Everybody who's anybody likes Braska.
Majo.Hikari chapter 16 . 9/27/2016
Great update! It was super cute how everyone we've met so far in Canti and Hikari's adventures came to visit her. I totally n'awwed at Vivi. That's totally something he'd do.

Hikari is, as always, spot on. You totally nailed it that she would feel really anxious at Canti feeling so dejected.

I also have an inspiration tp draw that totally cute image of Vivi peeking between Tidus and Minwu. X3

Well done!
Majo.Hikari chapter 14 . 9/17/2016
I keep telling you this, but it needs to be said again. You write Cid and Canti beautifully. I'm curious to see how Canti will be when she recovers. You did great with Hikari's reaction at the end of Reconstruction. She would get immediately worried and start talking a mile a minute with solutions. :)

Well done. No real critique this time around.
Majo.Hikari chapter 9 . 8/26/2016
Canti and Cid just have the best interactions. Although, my favorite line was probably, "If you use up all the hot water, I'll probably get annoyed!" Haha, so true to real life. I'm really looking forward to meeting Bismark.
Majo.Hikari chapter 7 . 8/24/2016
You were right! The interactions between the Technicolor Dream Team was spot-on and /clicked/.

I loved the introduction of Mateus, just like I knew I would. x3
Majo.Hikari chapter 6 . 8/22/2016
Great chapter again! I love the interaction with our technicolor dream team. They just click! I'm also excited that we get Cid's POV as well. Awesome job, as always. :3
Tibby-san chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
I read ch 1 this morning before going to sleep again. Haha. :) I like it so far. But I feel like Cosmos attitude changed fairly fast.
Majo.Hikari chapter 3 . 8/21/2016
This second chapter made so happy to read! It was so well written and descriptive that I saw everything play out like an anime in my head (to be fair, the Prologue and the first chapter did that too, but this one was even better!). After everything Canti has been through, it warmed my heart to see her so happy with her Papa Cid, even if she does have trouble around other people. I also loved the introduction of Kain and totally n'awwed at his kneeling at her and vowing to protect her. We can always count on Kain! _

Really looking forward to the next chapter!
Majo.Hikari chapter 2 . 8/21/2016
I loved the Prologue and this first chapter! Damn, Asura is a stone-cold bitch xD (not necessarily a bad thing). The Prologue was absolutely beautiful, and I loved the Cosmic stage it established. I really liked how the "modern technological/digital" presentation of Leviathan removing and developing memories.

I'm so excited for this!