Reviews for Coconuts?
Zero chapter 1 . 6/4
I need a story where THAT king arthur is summoned.
yomunot chapter 1 . 2/26
Fun!
comrade-elmo1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2021
hahahahahaha this is hilarious. lol imagine Artoria with a holy hand grenade.
Ada1229 chapter 1 . 9/2/2020
XD LMAO that ending had me wheezing. I almost pity Gilgamesh, if I didn't hate him so much. He's the epitimy of a spoiled rotten brat who throws a fit every time he doesn't get his way. I just wanna take him over my knee and spank him
Tyracus chapter 1 . 6/18/2020
Great, now I'm going to have FF Gilgamesh mixing with FSN Gilgamesh.

I will note that the FF quote "Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For Gilgamesh...it is morphing time!" is going to forever come to mind when Gil changes to his armor from his track suit. The earlier parts also mesh entirely too well with the Fate verse wanting to screw around with genders so much. I still partly believe that Astolfo was written that way as a joke and to thumb their nose at people who complained about the gender swapping.
Starlord Master chapter 1 . 5/20/2020
You bad!
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 1 . 3/25/2020
Funny
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2019
Why do I keep re-reading this?
Otomos the Crazy Peridot chapter 1 . 8/9/2019
I’d throw hands at Gilgamesh at the end. FFV Gilgamesh was a badass that sacrificed himself and wished the best for the heroes.
equach chapter 1 . 6/10/2019
Ni!
Spartan3909 chapter 1 . 12/15/2018
Thanks for the chapter _.
dreaddragonknight chapter 1 . 11/10/2018
This was good
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 9/23/2018
You realize, of course, that this may be 1) what led Rin to come up with recreating the Jeweled Sword and the consequent events of Hollow Ataraxia, as well as 2) why a traced Holy Hand Grenade (of Unlimited Blade Works) would end up blowing up one of Zelretch's workshops...
AnotherStatsGuy chapter 1 . 6/27/2018
This is hilarious. You think you could have them start reacting to Life of Brian and the regular Monty Python episodes too?
merendinoemiliano chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
Oh, great Oum, this was awesome. I loved the movie.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »