Reviews for Protection
DearlyFictitious chapter 12 . 2/18
...how f*ckin dare you. I haven't cried this hard in over EIGHT years.
Wait did happy di
bluehues chapter 1 . 1/30
omg i read this in one go... i just love reading this! the zervis moment, nalu moment and the dragneels ahhh thank you for writing this amazing angst fic, i cried alot y'know...
TempestTD chapter 12 . 12/31/2017
Your first 11 chapters of this were good, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. But the last chapter felt incredibly rushed and with no explanation or clues as to what actually happened to Zeref. At the end it leaves a bad taste of unfulfilled promises because there's all this dramatic build up and then its over as soon as it begins. Like you made ot out that he was suddwnly stabbed in the back? But he doesn't die to mortal wounds, that's a contradiction based on what you wrote earlier. So he suddenly dies out of nowhere with no explanation? The End? I'm appalled you were able to write 11 chapters of something that was quite intriguing and decided to wrap it up like that.
Enjali chapter 12 . 12/7/2017
I'm trying so hard not to cry right now. :( I would never be able to kill Zeref off, unless he was indeed evil son of a gun, but he isn't, so I wouldn't be able to do it. *hugs Zeref* Such a sad ending.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/7/2017
Nuuuuuu why does Zeref always end up dying T T for a moment I was getting excited that I'd finally found a story where he didn't die but then...it happened all over again! The rest of the story was great I just don't like the ending. There is one thing I'm glad about with the ending, in most stories Natsu kills Zeref without a second thought, I'm happy that Natsu didn't do that in this story!
FlameDragonHime chapter 12 . 12/6/2017
Of course...of course you end it like this...T.T
FlameDragonHime chapter 11 . 10/4/2017
Oh crap.
Deboo chapter 11 . 10/4/2017
Wait what! I'm so disappointed with how gray or everyone dealt with the fact that natsu is zeref brother!
Enjali chapter 11 . 10/3/2017
Natsu is not going to have a choice but to kill Zeref, isn't he? Oh, I should have seen this coming.
TrueCountryCowgirl chapter 11 . 10/3/2017
Natsu, This is very important. I need you to kick Zeref's butt and fix this mess. I honestly don't care about Lucy at all right now. If she must die to save Zeref, we will honor her sacrifice and leave flowers at her grave.
Enjali chapter 10 . 9/30/2017
That was close. I was sitting on the edge of my seat.
FlameDragonHime chapter 10 . 9/30/2017
Only 2 more chapters?!
mdmpinkie9088 chapter 10 . 9/29/2017
EEE! First I thought that this was just a series of unrelated oneshots, but then you has plot! Yay!
Only 2 chapters left? Yes! Its great that such an amazing story is only a few chapters away from completion!
Keep going! Stay determined!
nexus4123 chapter 10 . 9/29/2017
Great to see you're finally updating more frequently. Keep it up. Can't wait to see the end.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »