Reviews for Poisoned Chalice
lightning bird chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
This is nicely deceptive and offbeat, with interesting characterization. Well done!
ChocolateTeapot chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
Great story! This is a very interesting piece and you do an excellent job building a tense, suspenseful atmosphere. The end is very good too.

One typo: “But he had sthought that they had an understanding;” “thought”
Eosneve chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Oh, wow! This was so unexpected and so pleasantly mysterious! I like it! It's well thought out and creative. Despite being AU, it actually makes sense, even though, I'll admit it, I would have probably appreciated some more insight into Peter's mind. Although, as I myself like leaving things to the reader, I can't really blame you for that. :P In any case, I much appreciated the other Pevensies' reactions: Susan being all practical and thinking things through, Edmund still being loyal to his brother (I loved the scene in the end when he kneels and bows his head to greet Peter!), Lucy being so calm. Also, Susan's title-the Gentle Death-and her wielding Rhindon gave me shivers. It was fit. But no matter how much I like dark fics, I still love it when in the end there's space for some light, as in this case. I'm glad they're reunited with Peter, after all. And I feel sorry for Susan. Really, I can't decide which Pevensie I sympathise with the most.
It was a good read!