Reviews for Together
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 15 . 11/9/2016
I love this story
CaseLC chapter 15 . 11/7/2016
I agree with you on the writing style regarding sex. Those stories who describe the genitals even going to the extent of assigning a length are subpar for the most part. Or their poorly written sex scenario takes away form the story. Personally think I would have chosen for the memories to restored, or at least some of the better ones. I liked the fact that Voldemort Versace his jealously over Draco.
LGilbert1982 chapter 15 . 11/7/2016
lol scales. loved this story. sad to see it end.
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 14 . 10/30/2016
super cute, please write more!
My Alternate Reality chapter 7 . 10/23/2016
Ah, he feels he's missing love...
My Alternate Reality chapter 6 . 10/23/2016
I like that he notices "something" off. Very realistic. I also love the different father idea!
My Alternate Reality chapter 5 . 10/23/2016
So was not expection a total obliviation! Wow!
bubzchoc chapter 14 . 10/23/2016
Great chapter s
CaseLC chapter 13 . 10/20/2016
That was a horrible joke, 1 puns are childish and 2 it was a suicide attempt. Still you had me laughing when I read your note. What dose that say about me? Thanks for the chapters.
greyandginger chapter 12 . 10/20/2016
oh a cliffhanger I CAN'T WAIT TILL NEXT UPDATE!
bubzchoc chapter 9 . 10/7/2016
Excellent
Vindictive John Dark Fantasy chapter 9 . 10/6/2016
I like this story wish the chapters where longer though lol
littlepanther chapter 9 . 10/6/2016
That last part... I can't stop smiling... Heart heart heart. 3 love that part. Thanks for the update!
bubzchoc chapter 8 . 10/2/2016
Great chapters
CaseLC chapter 8 . 9/30/2016
I am not necessarily surprised. Harmy has alot of stored up anger and hate in him to accomplish those spell, especially on something or someone who revolts him. Now the question is, will he be able to do the later two, torture and killing, on someone who has done him no wrong and by general account is innocent? Thanks for taking the time to update.