Reviews for Broken pieces
Alisa-kun chapter 57 . 12/14/2017
Celle-ci aussi était superbe, en espérant voir la fin.
Bonne continuation
Guest chapter 49 . 5/13/2017
You've lost me again. Scarlett seemed to be growing up but again you've made eveything that happens only relevant in respect to herself. She doesnt care how what she or anyone else says to Wade makes him feel, only how it makes her feel. She's 'supposed' to be the grownup and the parent. Yet again she falls short.
ScarlettOR chapter 44 . 4/24/2017
In this long laborious journey Scarlett went through, finally, she grew up. "in a way, you opened my eyes to myself and for that I am grateful. And I am not afraid of you anymore." It summarized succinctly how she grew up and became her own master. Love it!
Looking forward to reading more, how Scarlett built up her life again, without Rhett, and how he chewed his regret without her by his side.
Guest chapter 45 . 4/6/2017
Such a deep psychological analysis! However, I think that part of Rhett's charm is his mysterious seems that Scarlett grew up and learned to know herself and others while he has not changed, under suchcircumstaances they hardly have a chance to make their relationship work. He just keeps telling her what she does wrong as always though it seems that by this time he should have learned to know himself and admit he is not without blame. You as if want to make him an ordinary man but I guess that the mainreason why readers admire him is his being different from other men. Books don't always have to reflect reality.
sarah.shilo chapter 45 . 4/3/2017
great chapter. Love it!
heresvivi chapter 43 . 3/18/2017
I doubt that all of Scarlett's personality and motives in life can be contributed to her behaving outlandish to earn her Mother's love. We are all formed by what we are surrounded by as children. I hope Scarlett finds peace with what she discovers about herself and her parents and that ultimately she realizes that she is responsible for her own happiness now. The Scarlett of Margaret Mitchell lacked self examination. I think this allowed her to make it in life after so much devastation. Your Scarlett is mired in the muck of introspection and seems to be wallowing. Also I doubt Rhett would attribute any of her actions to more then selfishness and the need to be number one in the hearts of those she loves. I think the bigger psychological examination should be why she obsessed over Ashley for over a decade? And why she loves Rhett after his cruel treatment and his insensitivity when she finally declared her love for him? As for Rhett? Why does he want to fix Scarlett so bad? And why did his love wear out just when she opened up to him?
fis chapter 41 . 3/16/2017
It is interesting to read a reflexive version of the Scarlett/Rhett saga, where a lot of psycho-analysing is taking place. I like it.
I hope you take this as constructive review, but I feel that if Suellen was to write a letter on behalf of Mammy, she would not use the incorrect grammar that Mammy would use, even if she were to use Mammy's words.
Suellen wouldn't write, "...anyway, you wasn't throwing tantrums then"...or..."...I saw you was happy..." Suellen would have made the corrections when putting it into writing.
heresvivi chapter 42 . 3/10/2017
I'm really confused. Are you saying that Scarlett was Gerald's emotional wife? And that damaged her ability to love in a healthy way? Scarlett didn't know about Philippe as a child. So she would have believed whole heartedly that her parents loved each other. So I don't know if it makes sense that she would be afraid that Ellen would leave. I still wonder what makes Rhett fit to psycho analyze Scarlett? Surely his rejection by his family emotionally messed him up. His father cast him out and his mother allowed it.
heresvivi chapter 40 . 3/8/2017
What? Why would Scarlett try to hurt herself? Was she trying to end a pregnancy? This Scarlett is way too messed up for my taste. When are we going to see Scarlett restored to herself?
rhett's love chapter 40 . 3/8/2017
She drank what? What in the world would make her want to do that? I am glad he found her time and I hope that he can find out why she drank the poison . I could understand his actions about not wanting to go back to Atlanta so soon but she has to also understand things from his point of view. Everyone back there knows them and here in Paris they don't. They can literally start over here and have a new life and I don't think she sees that. She is homesick and that is all that is on her mind. Looking forward to next update.
ScarlettOR chapter 39 . 2/19/2017
Darling, I salute your attempts to analyze the behaviors of Rhett and Scarlett, before and after. Many times you are right on the point! And as a reader, I agree with you too. Only sometimes, this Rhett was so self-righteous, I am not sure how long the free spirit Scarlett would tolerate him.
StraNgeLove19 chapter 39 . 2/14/2017
amazing story..
heresvivi chapter 39 . 2/13/2017
So happy that Rhett is not pushing Scarlett away. As for a possible baby coming? We all know how fertile Scarlett has been in the past so the chances are pretty high that she is. I don't think Scarlett wants a baby to impress the Old Guard. I feel that she has grown so much since Rhett's departure and that she would want a baby because of the love she has for Rhett. Also when she was pregnant the last time she desperately wanted that babe and it had nothing to do with wanting to show up Atlanta society. I still feel like Scarlett is at the mercy of Rhett's whims. It would be awesome if she gained some real self esteem and the realization that she is powerful and worthy with or without Rhett's love or approval. I am missing the strength that Scarlett always possessed. Give our girl some gumption! I doubt Rhett would be interested in this watery and wrung out version of Scarlett.
heresvivi chapter 38 . 2/5/2017
Finally! Great chapter! I hope they both wake up happy and satisfied.
rhett's love chapter 38 . 2/5/2017
Very sweet. They actually we're able to have a normal conversation which I'm sure was a strange feeling for both of them. I am more than thrilled that she is finally in love with him and that he knows it. Can't wait for the next installment :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »