Reviews for Broken pieces
magnolia1717 chapter 57 . 5/12
Is this complete and a happy ending?
starlite22 chapter 57 . 4/16
What happened to Ella? I thought she wanted to be a better mother to her, she bought her the kitten then. She’s not been in it since. Scarlett said she wanted to go to college and now she making other plans, this story moves about to much, it was great till she got back together with Rhett and they went on their trip, then it seemed to lose a plot, swap from one thing to the next.
starlite22 chapter 55 . 4/16
Rhett is a complete cad, in this story, blaimjmg Scarlett for everything and thinking nine of it is his, and all hers.
starlite22 chapter 53 . 4/16
What’s happened to Ella she’s not been in it since Scarlett left, and then came back.
starlite22 chapter 36 . 4/16
Missing Scarlett’s with Ella, did they leave the little girl at home?
Alisa-kun chapter 57 . 12/14/2017
Celle-ci aussi était superbe, en espérant voir la fin.
Bonne continuation
Guest chapter 49 . 5/13/2017
You've lost me again. Scarlett seemed to be growing up but again you've made eveything that happens only relevant in respect to herself. She doesnt care how what she or anyone else says to Wade makes him feel, only how it makes her feel. She's 'supposed' to be the grownup and the parent. Yet again she falls short.
ScarlettOR chapter 44 . 4/24/2017
In this long laborious journey Scarlett went through, finally, she grew up. "in a way, you opened my eyes to myself and for that I am grateful. And I am not afraid of you anymore." It summarized succinctly how she grew up and became her own master. Love it!
Looking forward to reading more, how Scarlett built up her life again, without Rhett, and how he chewed his regret without her by his side.
Guest chapter 45 . 4/6/2017
Such a deep psychological analysis! However, I think that part of Rhett's charm is his mysterious seems that Scarlett grew up and learned to know herself and others while he has not changed, under suchcircumstaances they hardly have a chance to make their relationship work. He just keeps telling her what she does wrong as always though it seems that by this time he should have learned to know himself and admit he is not without blame. You as if want to make him an ordinary man but I guess that the mainreason why readers admire him is his being different from other men. Books don't always have to reflect reality.
sarah.shilo chapter 45 . 4/3/2017
great chapter. Love it!
heresvivi chapter 43 . 3/18/2017
I doubt that all of Scarlett's personality and motives in life can be contributed to her behaving outlandish to earn her Mother's love. We are all formed by what we are surrounded by as children. I hope Scarlett finds peace with what she discovers about herself and her parents and that ultimately she realizes that she is responsible for her own happiness now. The Scarlett of Margaret Mitchell lacked self examination. I think this allowed her to make it in life after so much devastation. Your Scarlett is mired in the muck of introspection and seems to be wallowing. Also I doubt Rhett would attribute any of her actions to more then selfishness and the need to be number one in the hearts of those she loves. I think the bigger psychological examination should be why she obsessed over Ashley for over a decade? And why she loves Rhett after his cruel treatment and his insensitivity when she finally declared her love for him? As for Rhett? Why does he want to fix Scarlett so bad? And why did his love wear out just when she opened up to him?
fis chapter 41 . 3/16/2017
It is interesting to read a reflexive version of the Scarlett/Rhett saga, where a lot of psycho-analysing is taking place. I like it.
I hope you take this as constructive review, but I feel that if Suellen was to write a letter on behalf of Mammy, she would not use the incorrect grammar that Mammy would use, even if she were to use Mammy's words.
Suellen wouldn't write, "...anyway, you wasn't throwing tantrums then"...or..."...I saw you was happy..." Suellen would have made the corrections when putting it into writing.
heresvivi chapter 42 . 3/10/2017
I'm really confused. Are you saying that Scarlett was Gerald's emotional wife? And that damaged her ability to love in a healthy way? Scarlett didn't know about Philippe as a child. So she would have believed whole heartedly that her parents loved each other. So I don't know if it makes sense that she would be afraid that Ellen would leave. I still wonder what makes Rhett fit to psycho analyze Scarlett? Surely his rejection by his family emotionally messed him up. His father cast him out and his mother allowed it.
heresvivi chapter 40 . 3/8/2017
What? Why would Scarlett try to hurt herself? Was she trying to end a pregnancy? This Scarlett is way too messed up for my taste. When are we going to see Scarlett restored to herself?
rhett's love chapter 40 . 3/8/2017
She drank what? What in the world would make her want to do that? I am glad he found her time and I hope that he can find out why she drank the poison . I could understand his actions about not wanting to go back to Atlanta so soon but she has to also understand things from his point of view. Everyone back there knows them and here in Paris they don't. They can literally start over here and have a new life and I don't think she sees that. She is homesick and that is all that is on her mind. Looking forward to next update.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »