Reviews for Five Days
SuperstarWriterGirl chapter 11 . 4/22
I think hole-mate is one of the most beautiful words I've ever read.
mckenziecd chapter 14 . 4/13
This story... This story, is perfect. Thank you for the happy ending. I love it so much. I wish I had more to say.
Omg its so beautiful
Estou encantada e emocionada
ZoeyOlivia chapter 14 . 4/6
Oh my lanta I binge read this and my app wouldn’t let load quickly enough for me to comment but it was so good and I. Order for me to not read the end like I like to do with all sad fics and I managed not to but oh my grace I was totally absorbed! Thank you for my time out even if my kids are cursing you!
frekles chapter 14 . 3/24
very cool story-thank you for sharing this with us!
closetfangirl98 chapter 14 . 3/26
It was a rollercoaster ride that I enjoyed too much.
closetfangirl98 chapter 13 . 3/26
Oh my god I can breathe again!
closetfangirl98 chapter 11 . 3/26
I started this story this evening and now it's 10. From the start I was hanging by the thread that they WILL make it out alive. I have been hoping each chapter. But now I read character death in the A/N and I know my heart will probably implode but I have to read it till the very end. Beautiful writing and so realistic. I could feel their pain sitting here in my room.
DiagonAli chapter 14 . 3/20
I sobbed through this whole thing. snot dripping, loud sobs, gasping breaths. the UGLY cry. what an emotional, wrenching story. I've read thousands of fan fiction stories, but this one will stand out as one of the best and most impacting. brilliant story line.
mairuchan18 chapter 14 . 3/19
oh my god...it was fucking awesome...my emotions went out of control while reading this story
tennisdiva15 chapter 14 . 3/19
such a great story! Awesome job! :)
Marissaaaa chapter 14 . 2/15
Oh, I loved this so much! You had me on your every word from the beginning. I couldn't put this down even if I tried. It was SO good.

I felt every emotion reading this fic. You're an amazing writer. I hope to read more from you (:
DracoShagMe chapter 14 . 1/29
you have an amazing talent. just bloody amazing. i have no fucking words for this. i am speechless. i have no words for how fucking wonderful this is. you are brilliant
DracoShagMe chapter 12 . 1/29
YOU— you CRUEL EVIL HUMAN! I WAS IN THE BRINK OF CRYING. I THOUGHT DRACO WAS REALLY DEAD! OH MY GODDDD. I LOVE YOU OH GOF
Kate chapter 14 . 1/25
I cried. That doesn't happen often with a story, bravo! Absolutley wonderful xoxo