Reviews for Five Days
misslyss3592 chapter 14 . 10/10
this was so beautiful. thank you for writing this!
I'm in here chapter 14 . 9/26
Enjoyed this so much. Thanks for writing this :)
LimitedEternity chapter 10 . 9/27
Goodness this is hard to read, he's just so... Sad. Everything is sad, I'm so invested in this oh my gosh.
LimitedEternity chapter 6 . 9/27
Things are moving so fast but I love it because they think they're going to die, it is quite literally, now or never. What a way to make fast pacing perfect! I love their banter too, it's hilarious in a sad sort of way.
LimitedEternity chapter 2 . 9/27
The madwoman, man, no non binary fan. You actually addressed the toilet issue, mad respect for that! I love a story that minds the important details.
mirthfully.morbid chapter 14 . 9/25
I rarely drop comments but the angst in this story was so real! So so real. It was short, momentary and believable! Thank you so much for writing this beautiful Dramione fanfic
BlackRoseargh chapter 11 . 9/19
GalwayGirl2 chapter 14 . 9/12
I went down the winding spirals of to find this story from Colubrina to . to get to you but it was well worth the trip! Although this review is long past when you wrote this, the award you won for this fic is well earned; I literally consumed this angst so fast that my stomach hurts. I plan on going back to reread again at a more leisurely pace, especially now that I know how it ends!
dracosgirl007 chapter 2 . 9/11
This chapter really got me! Got me to laughing that is! I am absolutely in love with this story!
Hetc chapter 14 . 9/3
Thank you. This was a really gripping read- I absolutely cared what happened.
Helix Spencer chapter 14 . 9/4
Just exquisite. I couldn’t put it down. Cried a few times, too, and I’m only admitting that because of Fan-Fiction’s handy little aliases. Flawless characterization. Will immediately continue to read more of your stories after I finish writing this.
Mrs.Voldie chapter 14 . 8/21
I read all this in one night! I laughed, I cried, I got scared...this story is breathtaking! One of the best Dramione fanfic I have ever read! EVER! You are such a talented writer, I salute you... *bow down to the floor*
alyslee chapter 14 . 8/14
wow, i could not exhale until i finished reading the entire story. this is one of the best stories i have ever had tthe pleasure of reading! thank you!
knd chapter 14 . 8/11
Brilliant
klamisid chapter 14 . 8/6
WOW this was absolutely brilliant! I was so prepped for a tragedy but I AM SO GLAD THAT I WAS WRONG because this happy ending is making my heart burst with joy!