Reviews for A Kiss Is Just a Kiss
FlavorCountry chapter 1 . 1/25/2018
Nice take on a great song. I am happy to see KB do a little more angst than she ever did in the show. AWM's stance has always been a little too one sided for my taste. I concede that she's a super catch, KB, I mean. Why isn't it also true that RC is a catch as well, and she should do a little more fangirling toward him as well. Besides, this is a good story all by itself.
You covered the struggle within her character well, and finally what happens to her when she reaches the tipping point.
bingblot chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
Rewatched "A Deadly Game" and it got me in the mood for fix-it S2 fics and this one was just perfect. (And just hot enough too.)
Caskettlove77 chapter 1 . 8/19/2017
Wow! That was wonderful!
Tom Knutson chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
Very good story, please keep writing! ! ! !
EllaNight chapter 1 . 7/15/2017
I love this one so much omg I had forgotten how good it was and how much I love me some jealous Beckett! This is so great Meg!
remadora-ftw chapter 1 . 5/26/2017
(I should be allowed to review this a 2nd time. it's been like almost a year -.-)

AAAAAAaaaasdfghjfkdäpirzügnfsvu-nartbn oäpzwij-a
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

oh my god yes

I love this
I love all the times they kissed because yessss they're awesome times for kissing

AND HE SAID 'I JUST WANT YOU'
AND HE WANTS TO KISS HER WHENEVER BUT HE IS WORRIED HE MIGHT NEVER BE ABLE TO STOP

AND SHE SAID SHE'S DONE RUNNING

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES GOOD I LOVE THIS OMG

what a nice thing to read first thing in the morning *-*

-Anja
Tom Knutson chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
Very good story, please keep writing!
SeannysMom chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Excelllent and beautiful story ! Thank you
LalAthzalar chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
This is simply a gorgeous story. There's an elegance and sweetness here that I am just in love with. The progression of their kisses from romantic to desperate to passionate to simply sweet to committed is wonderful. Ahh so many feelings, and all of them lovely. Thank you very much!
Terry chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
You really captured the subtext from S2 and breathed it into a fun story. I can picture their expressions so clearly from your descriptions.
Hannah chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
This is a FABULOUS story. I needed to read something EXACTLY like this this morning, and I'm so glad I did. I hope you keep writing and writing.
honeyandvodka chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Guh. Delightful! X
KB91 chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
Love it, all of it! Thank you for sharing your talents with us. :)
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 8/25/2016