Reviews for The Strawberry Pie Incident
Me And Not You 1001 chapter 1 . 11/15
Oh! That's so sweet! I love it!
andreri chapter 1 . 7/13
agh! this is too cute for me to handle! Thranduil is like the most perfect dad ever for how he solved the pie incident. BTW when are you updating War of Elves? this one shot gave me strong feelings for Thrandy's loss and I can't wait for them to meet again.
Jaya Avendel chapter 1 . 7/11
Aww, this was so sweet!
penny4him chapter 1 . 6/25
This was such a sweet a delightful story! Thranduil seems to be both wise and gracious, although I would prefer him not to speak "coldly" so often! However, I think he was in character throughout. Little Legolas is so cute! Thanks for sharing this lovely story with us.
VanyaNoldo22 chapter 1 . 4/18
Awwww... its so cute!
Horsegirl01 chapter 1 . 1/20
How absolutely cute! Don't think I managed to read this one before, and I don't think I reviewed... I am planning to read your new story as well. Things have been a little too hectic with RL lately and I've hardly the time to be on the computer at all! I am very much looking forward to it though, and it is my next project when I get to be on the computer! You did amazingly with little Legolas, and it was so sweet how Thranduil handled the situation. He turned it into an occasion to give Legolas special attention and make him feel really loved, and Legolas made the right choice in the end! I'm glad he still ended up with extra pie! Loved it! Can't wait to read more of your stories!
Spotted.Newt chapter 1 . 1/3
What a lovely little story! I am currently making my way through your larger story, War of elves, and both are magnificent. Exactly what I've been looking for as of late. Keep up the good work!
Nako13yeh chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
My heart can't take the CUTENESS xD
mellessil chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
omg it is so cute! you were right i do love it :)
leggyrespect123 chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
This is a sweet story, Thranduil's love for Legolas is stamped all over it :)

As a side note, it would be nice if some of this Thranduil-Legolas love could be captured in War of the Elves at some point too :P
Brightpath2 chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
So cute! Baby Legolas is the best
Lord Illyren chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
That was absolutely adorable. I loved it:)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
Lovely little story... Thank you, I'm looking forward to your updates! :-D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
cute
I love your writing..please write more fanfic like this one.
AutumnLeaves03 chapter 1 . 8/25/2016