Reviews for Pygmalion
DarkXRachel chapter 9 . 9/30
This story is fantastic. You have captured all the characters so perfectly; especially the developing relationship between Mistah J and Harley! I really look forward to the next instalment! Hope you're well. Cheers, Rach.
I loved this and I love dark fics in general really!
ShineGZB chapter 1 . 8/6
Please update
Briarthorne chapter 9 . 7/28
*bows in allegiance to the god of cliffhangers and says in her best orphan boy voice * please, sir, can I have another chapter! Lol great fanfic. I love how you are making harley her own character and not as Joker's sidekick. The steamy bits were rather lovely and well written. Great job with your characterization of each villain/hero. I really, really need some more though! I mean how could you leave a sister hanging for 6 months! Please update soon.
Sunshineeandflow chapter 9 . 7/9
Please update!
Mimi chapter 2 . 7/8
Are you proud to let US down ?
Cuz im realky crying right now
Why didn't you update
Jokerlover13 chapter 9 . 6/15
Man this story had soooo much potential then it added Helena babies pregnancy baby daddy's and it makes me sooooo sad cause this was great then went down hill after she escaped the factory and might be preggers To many characters weird subplots sad
xoLove chapter 9 . 5/25
Hello!

I noticed you haven't updated in a while.. I hope you are doing alright! I've enjoyed reading this fic... many layers. I hope you will continue it!
Auntleona0 chapter 9 . 5/13
Wow this is like...the dream joker/harley fic. I like them as a couple but it's hard to find fic that really captures what I like about them because they tend to either gloss over their villainy or take things to a level of abuse that just doesn't work for me on a personal level. What's amazing about this story is that the fear is still really present, the sense that these people are dangerous but it still is painting a couple that you want to root for, that make sense for each other. Your Harley is well-developed (I love her backstory & that she has such varied thoughts, relationships, and experiences) and it makes sense why Joker likes her so much. I hate nothing more than iterations of their relationship where he doesn't actually value her, and his interest in her is so palpable.

My only thing was in the last couple of chapters, it's been kind of hard to track the timeline. Especially piecing together chapters 8 and 9. I don't mind focusing more on other characters, but the flow and the urgency was kind of diminished by the format. That said, I think it's cool that you're trying something adventurous & it's not like it was impossible to piece together.

Thanks for writing!
love it! its very intense! i really like harley and jocker pairing!
xenopeltis chapter 9 . 4/9
Hope you are OK.
SexyLittlePhysco chapter 1 . 4/7
pretty pretty pretty pretty petty pretty pretty please update
Ria17 chapter 9 . 4/2
I hope you are doing well. I cannot wait to read more of your writing! This is by far the best joker and Harley fanfic I have ever read.
WickedlyEmerald chapter 2 . 3/19
Hi I'm just wondering if you are okay? I hope you are! And if you will continue this story. I'm loving it and I'm anxious for more.
It just be updated regualary, but had stopped. So I do hope you are okay.
Demyngoddess chapter 9 . 2/17
I NEED an update! Please...