Reviews for Fading Hope
Reader chapter 31 . 2/8/2013
Aw man, I started this fic without checking to see if it was complete or not and now I'm left with an unfinished story that hasnt been updated in 9 years! lol

Oh well, ignoring the fact that you might not even come on any more, I just want to say I did really enjoy the story so far! :-)
SailorSilvanesti chapter 31 . 1/2/2011
Please, by the Valar, tell me you are going to finish this story!

It is both compellingly awesome and nail-biting, I must know the end!
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Dear Alida:

Just a tiny point: "Istari" is plural. The singular is "Istar".

Sincerely,

Qoheleth
Vanwa Lullaby chapter 22 . 1/13/2010
great job so far!

im just ognna point out that mirkwood would not have been able ot come ot aid becuase they were being attacked too, fighting their own battles.
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 31 . 1/21/2009
Please please please please update this story! It is extremely well-written and very interesting! I've never read anything like it before. *begs shamelessly* Please update?
darkdranzer chapter 31 . 1/6/2009
oo this is very very intersting. are you going to ever update this? if not, could you tell me how it ends? please? X( i'll die of suspense otherwise!
StarLight9 chapter 6 . 2/7/2008
This was your first battle scene? It was very well written! Great action!
StarLight9 chapter 5 . 2/7/2008
Wow, you are doing some interesting changes here! Great characterization of Pippin, he was so cute!
StarLight9 chapter 3 . 2/6/2008
Still amazing :D
StarLight9 chapter 2 . 2/6/2008
This is as good as I expected :) I love it! I was planning to read this chapter and stop for a while, but it seems you know how to make me read on.
StarLight9 chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Lol! This is a great idea and I like it a lot! Very well written. You have me very interested, and I'll definitely read the rest.
vectis chapter 31 . 1/17/2008
Really sorry you never brought this story to a final conclusion as many stories this long often lose momentum, but this one kept on going...
Burnout Wolf chapter 31 . 12/1/2007
I have just recently come across this fic and i have to say it is really good! Nice way you lay out the plot, with the two different points of views e.g. gimli and mary, legolas and aragorn. One thing though is the fact that this fic hasn't been update for 3 years! Please continue this fic! Update quickly!
lady angst chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
That was a great story! I'm sorry it's incomplete, but it was a great thirty chapters; thanks for writing it!
Mirime chapter 31 . 8/24/2007
Why is this not updated? *BAWLS* I do not often read AU and this has gotten me hooked on so plleaase? I'll make you muffins! But *hugs* for the story, dear It's wonderful!