Reviews for The Gift
flyingby chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
It's been a long time, but I really enjoyed this. The range of emotions here is just amazing.
Rain Sky chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Wow. *zaps genius writing abilities* Beautiful. Simply beautiful.

**I always thought Touya could see ghosts because Fujitaka was the other half of Clow.
RosaleenDhu chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Beautiful. It's absolutely beautiful.
Strained Blue chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
I love how you take things to such a high level... so it's not like... Touya giving her a picture, a locket, a lock of hair... It's more... of a REAL gift. Awesome, as always. o
Candyland chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Wow, wow, triple wow. That was just amazing.
Midnight Passion chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
That was good and to the point.
emii sakano chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
hoe :eyes tear up: that was so... :sighs: words cannot express the awe/wonder that this fic inspired in me. i really, really, liked it

and sonomi, tomoyo- and sakuratachi are gonna be a big happy family :pauses: well, tomoyo's still gonna be in love with her, but i'm sure it can be worked around ;;

really liked it, ja

sl
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Sweet! I loved it!
Whitehair-Dogears chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
That was utterly adorable and reminds me of something that once happened to me. (although I'm only 14) :'( I hope that more of your work is just as good. Arigatou!
Skittles1 chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
OOhh woow... I really love this, along with your sunglasses fic. I reread it and loved it even more ) You are very talented, please write more! And more Kodomo no Omocha XD!
Blood Everlasting chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Beautiful. That's all I can say about it. Just beautiful. I can't remember a piece that moved me so, before. Keep up the awesome work!

Love and peace,

Doves and geese,

Lady Crysania
Ranka chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
Very sweet!

Keep up the good work!
Shattered Midnight Dreams chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
OMG, so sad... And dosen't a Touya/Sonomi sound weird? This was really good.
bishounen lovah chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
The first time I read the summary I went “EH?” You can guess why. I shuddered at the thought too. I think it was really brave of you to write such a plot. I always hated the Amamiya family for shutting out Fujitaka and his kids. I tend to ignore them and the situation. I guess, you’re story is one way of fixing things but I still think they’re a bunch of *sses.

Bravo!
NovaGirl chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
GLORIOUS!

That was one of the most heartwarming things that I have *ever* read. The Nadeshiko/Sonomi pairing is adorable, even if it never actually happened. And the Touya/Sonomi interactions were classic! They're a lot alike, after all. Never forget how talented you are!