Reviews for In a Time of Sorrow
dragonpearlz chapter 7 . 4/12/2010
Lovely story. I was in suspense right up until the very end.
Midnightdreamr chapter 7 . 3/26/2006
OMG! This was awesome! UPDATE SOON PWEASE? Poor Elrond. I feel badly for him, also cuz I'm sorta sick. I thought he was gonna die! Update soon mellon nin!

~KG~

YAY!

Good story!

-Enny
Lirenel chapter 7 . 4/19/2004
You know, I had that same idea for the story I am writing, calling Elrond and Elros, El-one and and El-two but I didn't know the words for one and two. Do you mind if I still use that? I won't if you feel that it's plagairizing but I assure you that I thought of it before I read this story. And by the way, wonderful story. I love the interactions between the family.
Marchwriter chapter 7 . 7/12/2003
* applauds enthusiastically *

Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful! I loved it!

I do hope you right more.

Marchwriter chapter 6 . 7/12/2003
You have read the Silmarrillion then? Wonderous. Truly wonderous.

Marchwriter chapter 5 . 7/12/2003
This is...so sad and yet so beautiful.

~Lady of Imaldrs~
Marchwriter chapter 3 . 7/12/2003
Oh, no! What happened! I have to now read chapter 5.

~Lady of Imaldris~
Marchwriter chapter 2 . 7/12/2003
Oh, so sad. I MUST continue reading this. It's too good to stop when there are more chapters to read!

~Lady of Imaldris~
Marchwriter chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
I like it. Everyone seems to overlook that Elrond is half-elven and maybe be prone to sickness. I liked how you entwined history (the Black Plague of Middle Earth) with Rivendell and one of my favorite elves!

On to chapter two!

Little she-bear chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Holy moley, how'd I miss this? This is great. The way you captured Elrond's grief and sense of failure, the panic in Imladris, it's just-so-great!

*gets popcorn*
alena chapter 7 . 5/15/2003
The light of the dawn brought me to tears. After six chapters of increasing anguish building to such an intolerable tension, what a release. What an ending.
alena chapter 7 . 5/15/2003
alena chapter 6 . 5/15/2003
Another tremendously moving chapter...Especially wonderful were your descriptions of the song. That was amazing.