Reviews for Sackcloth and Ashes
Rongis chapter 7 . 5/8
Please letyour readers know when you're abandoning a story.
cyborg500 chapter 7 . 4/18
This is a really good story. Too bad you're not accepting suggestions for the girls though. I discovered it yesterday and I've read it two times now and I still like it. I also liked the opening and closing themes you did. It was kinda like watching anime. Too bad others didn't. Oturan Namikaze is a great writer. I'm looking forward to the next update and I hope to see more of Cinder and Naruto's interaction.

Keep up the good work. Bye
austinpowers97 chapter 7 . 4/2
wow that was a really well written fight scene that had a lot of impact great work on that and can't wait to see what is to come from this sorta grayish naruto
Please update soon
Yay chapter 7 . 3/12
Please Do Update
Please Do Update
iron-slayer-dragon chapter 7 . 2/24
I read this story when it only had 1 chapter and I gotta say the way its going I'm happy to keep reading as long as you keep updating
Endu chapter 7 . 2/23
Love how this story isn't as black and white as most stories. Its as if you are slowly working it up to creating a third faction, a grey one lead by Naruto. Not sure if its intentional or not, but I like it a lot... until proven otherwise I'm going to assume its intentional.

On a sidenote I'm trying to decide whether or not I want your Salem to be Kaguya or if I'd prefer Remnant to be a sort of mirror reality where Salem is Kaguya's counterpart with Grimm being the Bij┼ź's counterparts...
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 7 . 2/21
Finally got around to finishing this and I am quite impressed. Well done.
ZRAIARZ chapter 7 . 2/19
I think the whole issue with openings is, and you arent the only writer who has had them in fics, People are not physically able to incorparate an opening that is intended to be visual when reading. When reading we are already creating a scene in our head. When listening to music we are adding that music to whatever audio is in our head based on what we've read subconsciously. When its an opening then its a problem because then the reader is forced to not only create an image in their head from the words read and add the music to the audio in their head but also stay in sync as well as making sure to keep with the song lyrics that are mixed the song lyrics are off even a little from how the song was then it throws things off cuz the reader feels like they are either going to slow or too fast and have to stop the music and restart. It's too much to process. As I writer even though I wanted to I made sure to keep lyrics out of my stories unless they were important to the actual story. I just post the song titles at where I want people to listen to them and then just continue on.

Now with all that out of the way I think this is the best chapter in the whole thing so far. Hate the harem is so small cuz there is potential for so many other girls with how you've written this so far
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 2/19
Well that was damn cool ending. I loved how you just bitch slapped the moon and made it literally drip darkness upon the land. So your playing the angle of Salem being Kaguya? Love it! So if Naruto is getting those girls listed might as well add in Salem/Kaguya as well. I see no reason not too.
kaiokenkaizer chapter 7 . 2/9
Another good chapter, although the cliffhanger sure was a pain. I hate cliffies, unless of course they are at the end of a chapter within a Finished fic. That just makes it interesting as you can click on the Next button then and there.
It was sad to hear about all the negative response Oturan got. While I personally didn't read both the intro and the outro, I see no reason to bash someone who spent their time writing it. I simply skip the unnecessary stuff.
Good Day
kaiokenkaizer chapter 6 . 2/9
Nice chapter, although I personally didn't read both the opening and closing themes. I'd rather you get on with the story itself.
Kudos to the guy who wrote them though, he probably worked hard on them.
Good Day
Hmason chapter 6 . 1/28
seriously i would kill to see what the opening and ending look like animated
Hmason chapter 2 . 1/27
sorry but have you met canon Naruto? seriously that guy was a fucking moron and EASILY manipulated