Reviews for A Year of Holidays
This is also I hope you are going to continue this story
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Ooo, good start to this AU fic!

I like the efforts to make Discord's part of the garden appeal to him. And of course Discord's previous additions to the celebrations sound like a lot of fun. Canterlot's giant slides sound the most fun to me, though the building walking and sliding does present a lot of possibilities, hmm, nevermind, I can't choose. XP

Heh, April Fool's.

On the one hoof, "Yay! Look, there is a way for ponies and Discord to get along!" On the other hoof, while his point about ponies and chaos is mitigated by this awesome idea, it's still only once a year. Or maybe make that four times a year, depending on where and how Discord ends up celebrating the other holidays. In other words, it's infrequent and scheduled. Not to mention in stone for the vast majority of 10 years. So his original (and ongoing) problem still holds.

Though, at least in this AU after the 10 years, ponies would hopefully be much less like to run away, they'd still be annoyed or upset about his general habit of utterly destroying whatever your previous plans for the day was. *pokes Twilight*

Anyways, I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm glad to hear from you, since I thought it'd take the school year resuming for you to have time free, but either way, yay new story! Yeah, it means less time for my absolute favorite, Elements of Opposition, but this will hopefully be far less...disturbing...and that's awesome too. Update soon please!
cadenceheart117 chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
That... Was surprisingly good! I hope you post an update soon.
Always a fan ~ nightshade everfree