Reviews for Goodbye, Goodnight
Kuroya chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
It was weird... But good. Bittersweet, I guess.
Amber chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Wow, I have to admit, this one really hurts... I like jars of clay, they are a good band.

God bless you
KIKI THE FERRET MAGE chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
Im a fan of G.S., Gundam, Sluggy Freelance, and strangely soup operas. This was just... just... just... BEAUTIFUL!
Bar-Ohki chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
I agree with Issac.

sA: You need to wrote a second chapter to explain everything! What was happening before hand?

Indeed.
Sammi Somara chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
I agree with Isaac too.
Arowyn chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
*sniffs then starts sobbing* That...was...so... GOOD!*becomes incomprehensible*

Jenna:Oh for the love of Mars...Ahem. What she was trying to say was that that was GREAT!But so sad...so so sad...*becomes teary-eyed* Oh, hell...*starts crying too*
Dragon Empress chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
That was very nice, very nice indeed.

But why was only Isaac returning to Vale?
Incrediblecuznz chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
It was sad, but I can't complain...I liked it, although, it'd be nice if they could just stay together forever, huh?
Jupiter Sprite chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
*sniff* Lots of sad stories tonight... that was pretty. But sad. Very good!
The Rain Child chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
*screaming bloody murder* you've been brainwashed! oh help us almighty people who know the true pairings! _U hehehe...umm...yah...i'm just a tad hyper...hehe...

cool fic akiko!

poetry freak

ps

meelu's almost done!
Midnight C chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
Aww...that was sad! I suppose it makes sense that the group couldn't stay together forever but...I wish they would!
Riykon chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
Wow.. That was a little depressing.. It was good, though. Love the way you put everything, love the idea on it's own.. _ Loved the ending, too! Hope you get my reasons..