Reviews for What Lies Beneath
Luciendar chapter 7 . 7/26/2019
This isn't really the story i was hoping out would be. Certainly not what you summarized. I mean, wow, you threw more drama in there than a M. Night Shyamalan book. It's like you've turned all of the girls worst traits up to eleven and put them all on there periods. Mina is physically aggressive and her teasing is going too far. Jiro is abrasive and has some weird superiority complex. You even changed to story with Tsuyu there at the end. So now you don't simply have severely ooc characters but a bit au.
croc astral chapter 12 . 12/9/2018
i love the story ! For when the next chapter ?
Ytvygvhg chapter 12 . 10/26/2018
Goddamn. This is some great shit. I really hope you come back and finish this story, because it would be a real waste to abandon it. This is literally the best MHA fanfic I’ve ever read, so I pray you come back one day and just give us one... more... Chapter...
The Love of Reading chapter 1 . 7/2/2018
Love this story plz plz plz update soon
Cyde chapter 12 . 5/27/2018
The good thing is that you're writing a slow burn.

The bad thing is that you're writing a slow burn.

It's good because it creates a realistic buildup to a relationship. It's bad because your update schedule - nearing a year since your last update now - is abysmal, giving your readership time to lose interest and tune out.

The biggest saving grace is that your story is, by and large, compelling enough that some readers won't necessarily mind going back and re-reading the story once you update in order to refresh themselves on what the story is about.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/26/2018
This is amazing. Good job. I love it so far.
kreite chapter 12 . 5/7/2018
Story's still dang good and satisfyingly substantial in how maturely it treats the audience and the characters.
Mr.Vegerott23 chapter 1 . 4/8/2018
Good story
m00m00k chapter 12 . 3/7/2018
Really nice. I am impressed. Good pacing, adding depth to the characters, no simple retelling of the main plot. Pretty good job, thank you. I hope you'll continue this story.
pmw928 chapter 12 . 3/4/2018
Great story, great characterization! Shame it emded right when it was picking up too.. update soon please?
FieryMonarch chapter 3 . 1/14/2018
Five stars, Two thumbs up, And an Emmy.
kreite chapter 11 . 1/3/2018
So good man so good, this whole thing basically alleviates any misgivings I may have had with the source material, I love tsuyu’s characterisation, I love the natural growth in the character interactions, I love everything about this
kreite chapter 7 . 1/2/2018
Fucking love the friendships you’re so deftly and beautifully cultivating with the girls. And I love that you don’t shy away from how vile bakugou is without actually assassinating his character or bashing him.
jddtgm chapter 12 . 11/23/2017
Nucleophile deserves an award for this. I wish I could think of some useful constructive criticism but I'm so taken aback that unfiltered praise will have to suffice. Please continue what you're doing Nucleophile! You have immense talent for this kind of writing. This is the kind of quality I would expect from a professional writer!
Nicholas Montes chapter 12 . 10/21/2017
Hey when are you going to update I love your book and wish to see more of your work soon