Reviews for The Walk Home
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 1/16/2017
Totally loving this!
book14reader chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
This is a sweet way for DaiKari to happen :)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/15/2016
Yeah, Show Expert 1 writes the most, but it's mostly of mediocre quality most of the time. They are improving, but it need more writers, which you are doing rather well with it, but there is room for improvement. Then again, there is always room for improvement... Anyway, just write as best you can and always try to do better than your last one is my advice. I see great potential with you, please use it.
Psycho G chapter 2 . 9/13/2016
Nice work here. It's can be a challenge keeping the characters in character for some writers but you did a decent job here without going overboard. Plus, I like how you make an effort to make long chapters that's very very detailed which makes for a enjoyable and good read. Short chapters with little details that's one a few pages long becomes tedious to read and i tend to lose my interest in them because to me that says that the author didn't really have the drive to really put his/her efforts into making a good story for readers to enjoy.
piccolaamica chapter 2 . 9/12/2016
cute .
MaxKnight1010101 chapter 2 . 9/11/2016
I like your Daikari stories. To be honest, as far as Digimon is concerned, it's my OTP. You mention about helping to keep the 'ship alive... I have like seven different story ideas for Digimon and basically all of them are Daikari (though one of them would probably remind people more of Daikari King Mykan's punishment fics, though not as extreme, perhaps). I'm just... really bad at actually sitting down to write. Actually, I'm really bad at finishing anything I start, which is why I'm reluctant to actually post anything anymore, since none of it is done.

But hey, I'm always on the lookout for more Daikari fics, and yours have caught my eye recently. I look forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Very clunky, especially in the beginning, since the readers would already know who the characters were. Having everyone else drift away reads more like "if their friends stayed with them, Kari would not become grossly dependent on Davis and convince herself she's in love with him just because other people tell her that she is".

Do not mistake this for 'ship-hate. I like the 'ship. But the story is clunky and lacks understanding of their characters.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Couldn't help myself grinning from ear-to-ear the whole way through because that was seriously too darn adorable. Good on Tai for offering some sagely advice to his little sister and making her see the light of day. By all means write a follow up to this story - I'll eagerly look forward to reading it. It would be interesting to see how they would take their relationship from here on out.
Psycho G chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
This was nicely written and not rushed like many romances stories I've came across over the years. Many often believe that cross gender friendships are possible, but honestly the line between friendship and relationship between a male and female is blurry. Sooner or later, one or both male and female will develop romantic feelings and attraction for the other and in this fanfic's case, it proves the point.