Reviews for Transformers: Heroes
Dome of Bones chapter 18 . 4/24/2020
This is a seriously underrated fic that deserves more love.
Starfire201 chapter 16 . 2/12/2019
Damn. Not a bad thing that Jhiaxus is out of the picture. But Sentinel is still holding Cybertron, and that's definitely not good. Things are still pretty much not great for either faction right now, though I'd say the Decepticons are in a slightly better position.

And I was grinning at the pretty much confirmation of who Comet is. I'll be waiting patiently for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/3/2017
Great work, can't wait for more.
Starfire201 chapter 10 . 4/6/2017
Lots happening here, but what it all boils down to for me is this: Sentinel Prime is a piece of work, and Optimus really shouldn't trust him.

Have to admit, that alliance of "Comet" and Sunstreaker, while unlikely, is quite fun to read, in a way.
Starfire201 chapter 7 . 11/12/2016
Hope Sideswipe can get back to Prime to tell him what he witnessed. That's definitely going to go a long way to backing up Megatron. Even if he doesn't want to believe it, having two of his mechs telling him something isn't right is going to start making him take a very hard look at things.

And easy to see that Ratchet is stuck in his beliefs. He calls Rumble and the Decepticons names, but the bottom line is that they didn't kill him when they could have. That says enough, seeing as they had good cause to do so. I wonder what he would say if he knew that the Decepticons were very likely not behind that plague. They're all being played, and only the Decepticons are seeing it. With the exception of Jazz and Sideswipe. And Groove if he survives. The Neutrals likely wanted Scavenger dead because they suspected he saw everything.

Yep, pretty sure who "Comet" is by this point. And no doubt he's the one who's conviction was overturned. Which makes me wonder who's after him. And why. I can think of a couple possibilities and neither are good.

Lots of twists and turns so far. Really enjoying this.
Starfire201 chapter 2 . 8/22/2016
Quite an intriguing plot here. Will be keeping an eye out for this one.