Reviews for Secret Agent Man
Nalu4lyfe chapter 18 . 7/30/2017
awww and here i thought there would be more drama. but overall i like it... no I LOVE IT! urgh i have no idea on how to describe my feelings for this... lucy and natsu are just my fav otp 3
Guest chapter 18 . 4/12/2017
your plot was nice and i liked details very much u e really good writer
ApathyInside chapter 18 . 2/13/2017
HOLY SHIT! THIS. WAS. AMAZING! KEEP THIS WORK DEFINITELY UP! OH MY SATAN IT WAS AWESOME!
I WANT THAT SEQUEL SO HARD YOU CAN'T IMAGINE IT!
AND THIS ENDING...I can't even
fluffyshygirl11 chapter 18 . 2/5/2017
aww
Guest chapter 18 . 1/27/2017
I like the story but what's going on with Lucy and her dad? I mean this story is good but I'm still curious about how their confrontation is.
Resnalia chapter 18 . 1/22/2017
Love it!
Questmb chapter 18 . 1/15/2017
Squeal this was cute and it tied up lose ends and I really like this story! Epilogue maybe for their wedding? How would a spy hold a wedding if most of the bridesmaid, best an and the groom are trapped due to a mission? Enter angry bride and mother-in-law to be.
Neli2003 chapter 18 . 1/16/2017
That was a really awesome story I can't wait for the sequel.
Fairytailnumber1Anime chapter 18 . 1/16/2017
Beautiful!I love the ending!
Ninja2700 chapter 8 . 1/12/2017
i absolutely love the natsu-wendy brother sister relationship in this story! its the best ive seen! amazing story so far- cant wait to read more!
Sydneste chapter 17 . 1/11/2017
Oh no! Not the Dragneel guys! Poor Lucy! Grandine to the rescue! Which Natsu will Lucy choose? O.O
thebooknerdgeek chapter 17 . 1/8/2017
Great chapter I'm glad both are ok although I was expecting igneel to die if I'm being honest. I really hope Lucy finds out Natsu agent identity soon
Fairytailnumber1Anime chapter 17 . 1/8/2017
I HOPE !
SmileyFace207 chapter 16 . 1/6/2017
I know this has nothing to do with this chapter, but it has been bugging me for a little while now. What kind of company is Dragneel Inc.? Does it make toys, kitchen supplies, etc.? It won't change the fact that your story is great, but I'm a little curious.
sarara1.8 chapter 16 . 1/2/2017