Reviews for Forks unforked
DarkRavie chapter 6 . 7/24/2018
dauntlessofthesea chapter 6 . 7/24/2018
This could be interesting :)
Honestly just reading it for the HarryxJasper though xD
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 6 . 7/24/2018
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
Merlenyn chapter 6 . 7/24/2018
Wooo training room in the trunk! And plans to go look for more information on the whole magic acting weird and being drawn towards Jasper. Also the bit with the note being delivered saying Harry was safe was cool. lol Yay for Ron and the Twins being on the "good" list apparently. :)
Twice4Life chapter 3 . 7/18/2018
May I point out that Harry is not closely related enough to Tom Riddle to be a natural born parselmouth
Katiemoose chapter 5 . 7/16/2018
This story has me very intrigued. I like the idea of Harry and Jasper together and look forward to reading more.
Kimmiekitten75 chapter 5 . 7/10/2018
More Please!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2018
Interesting...
Luminescentserpent chapter 1 . 7/6/2018
I absolutely love. Cant wait to see where this story goes.
Anonymous chapter 5 . 2/27/2018
Interesting read so far. However few minor mistakes are there, like wen jasper said tutoring starts tomorrow and the nex t chapter it starts that day itself. Please proof read the chapters, these cause quite the confusion. Otherwise keep up the good work. Hope u sort ur problems soon and get back on track.
Yuuri Tsuzuki chapter 5 . 2/20/2018
Please update soon
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 5 . 11/11/2017
Meganrae1234 chapter 5 . 9/1/2017
I absolutely love this pairing! Please update soon this story is great so far and i can't wait to read more! :)
khushi111 chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
please update soon , loved so far
dagna16881 chapter 5 . 7/17/2017