Reviews for Safety (noun) - The Condition of Being Protected
AmyVanHym chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
You have an eye for the dramatic, and for sensations. Your vision feels real. I trust that what I am reading is genuinely seen and felt. I really enjoyed this, especially its emotional gravity. And I love the tidbit about Nancy's dance recitals affecting the boys' D&D, the incidental interconnectedness of it. Some concrit: I think you've used fragments a bit too often. They're great for dramatic effect, but I found myself getting a little lost from time to time when a thought was interrupted by a full stop. A really enjoyable read, though! :)
a-little-blonde-distraction chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
Despite this being a one-shot, this made all my Jancy dreams come true. The way you described Jonathan's feelings and such was pure poetry and this was incredibly realistic and true to each of their characters. Bravo. When I'm in pain from Jancy withdrawals in the wait for Season 2 I'm going to be coming back to read this over... and over... and over again. 3
Sylarfan chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
This was really well written. You captured their time together in her room beautifully.
a-ufo-party chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
OH MY WORD I AM CRYING!
This story is so fricking perfect. Literally, everything about it. The dialogue. The actions. The characterization. I just...I love this so much. You have no idea.
Valkyriav chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Aww I really liked it. Great job!
SegretariaDellaOfelia chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
This story is so tender and sweet! I love how you wrote the two of them! I am a little obsessed w/ Stranger Things right now, the storyline is just too good. Thanks for sharing this, it's fantastic!