Reviews for You Must (Not) Run Away
Guest chapter 35 . 6/2/2023
Well 3.0 1.0 certainly turn out very different I suppose
Judgement2035 chapter 35 . 12/15/2022
Overall I enjoyed the story. I like how you gave explanations as to the cast's actions and the inclusion of the Tower was really cool (I'm a sucker for religious motifs done well). I do think the title's "Don't Run Away" theme rings hollow though; you gloss over Ritsuko committing vile acts (her involvement with Rei, Evas, Gendo, not properly warning Shinji, etc.) and getting away with no punishment. The video of Shinji's innocence is bs because any person at 3I would have known Shinji was kept ignorant of Unit-01's abilities, so you really make WILLE seem stupid, not ignorant.
Kaiju Alpha chapter 11 . 11/23/2022
Hello, Matarael.
Wing Zero Alchemist chapter 12 . 5/16/2022
Maya is a huge cunt. And also a dumb bitch. She was a lead technician for NERV. She knew Shinji came in with no knowledge. She knew far more about the Evangelion than Shinji ever learned. If she didn't know an Eva could cause Near-Third Impact, how the fuck does she think Shinji could have known? SHE was complicit in make a 14 year old boy pilot a dangerous machine over and over to save the world, where he very nearly died in the process multiple times. She, and every other person on the planet, is only ALIVE because he blindly put himself into danger for dumbasses like her multiple times.
He did the same thing he'd been told to do by the people at NERV, including her. He piloted the thing he hated to save people who didn't care about him. He tried to do what he was supposed to do, and something happened he didn't know was possible. She is just as much at fault for facilitating him being able to pilot.
This is part of why the Rebuilds were dumb. People are so fucking stupid that it resembles reality too much.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/13/2021
Just watched 3.01.0 such a good movie even tho of course some plot holes and losing me for a coupe of seconds. Just sad its finally over and honestly even more sad the ship didnt sail with you know who and who, i am glad you wrote this fanfic its such a great story i hope wherever you are peace and good health are with you, thank you for the story.
JDH1080 chapter 15 . 7/28/2021
Whew boy. I'm not going lie, I was starting to get a tad bored with this story, but damn did this chapter really shake things up. I really appreciate the shake up with Misato getting Shinji and Asuka off the ship. Honestly I did not see this coming, so it was a nice surprise but also felt very believable and in character.
Lovemichi chapter 35 . 3/9/2021
I finished reading it!
I loved it, I really enjoyed this fanfic, all the emotions that this made me feel.

I really liked how the relationship between all the characters became stronger.

I was glad in the end that Rei and Kaworu were back.

Very good job!
It is interesting to play with the multiple realities. But honestly it was great this one more than others, so good they all came back.

Thanks for write.
codyretrac chapter 15 . 1/7/2021
usually I don't review individual chapters of finished fics till I read them all the way through, but wow, I have never seen anyone write Maya in this light and I think I love it
YourBlandestNightmare chapter 35 . 6/18/2020
I had a great time reading this story. I loved the interactions between the characters, and not just the romantic ones. I also liked how you fleshed out the Post-Impact world, but probably my favourite part, besides the relationship between Asuka and Shinji, is your concept for the Tower of Babel. I thought it was pretty cool.

And one more thing: your choice of music for Chapter 4 is excellent.
Abusamadres-Sama chapter 35 . 3/31/2020
awesome, i really loved this story. I was looking for a story that will be accentuated after 3.0. Since you published the hand that cannot erase, I have been able to read this story, I have been delaying it a few times on purpose so as not to finish the story because I have loved it a lot. Really enjoy the love of Asuka and Shinji, including that of Mari and Rei, I hope that their lives have been perfect and that they have been happy. Hopefully one day you will do another story like this. I must tell you that you have inspired me to make a 3.0 story, I do not know if you will see this comment but if you see it I recommend that you see my story and give me your opinion. I thank you for this great story that has been in existence for 4 years, I feel sad but at the same time happy. sad because this story has come to an end, happy because shinji could have a beautiful ending that he deserved and realized that there was still something for him in this world. Thank you again for this great story and I look forward to your next stories about Evangelion. UNTIL NEXT TIME

(Español)

impresionante, realmente me ha encantado esta historia. estaba buscando una historia que se acentuará después de 3.0. Desde que publicaste la mano que no puede borrar, me puese a leer esta historia, la estuve atrasando algunas veces a propósito para no terminar la historia por me ha encantado mucho. realmete disfrute del amor de asuka y shinji, inclusive el de mari y rei, espero que la vida de ellos haya sido perfecta y que hayan sido felices. Ojala algun dia vuelvas a hacer otra historia como esta. Debo decirte que me has inspirado a hacer una historia de 3.0, no se si veras este comentario pero si lo ves te recomiendo que veas mi historia y me des tu opinión. Ye agradesco ppr esta gran historia que ya cumple 4 años de existir, me siento triste pero a la vez feliz. triste porque esta historia ya llego a su fin, feliz porque shinji pudo tener un final hermoso que se merecia y se diera cuenta que aun habia algo para el en este mundo. De nuevo gracias por esta gran historia y espero a tus proximas historias sobre Evangelion. HASTA LA PROXIMA
Calborghete chapter 35 . 11/14/2019
História muito boa amigo, ela prende você no computador, somente fiquei com uma dúvida sobre o que aconteceu com o anjo que compartilha o corpo da piloto da unidade 04, mas fora isso a história ficou muito legal )
travisdinkins2 chapter 15 . 5/2/2019
This fanfiction is alot better than that other one. The other one was even harder on shinji.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/7/2019
Hey man i like this fanfiction alot better then the other fanfiction i read. Its more light hearted.
And it should be after all the brutal shit that shinji's been through.
The other fanfiction i read was a bit harder on shinji and it took a while for misato and shinji to make up. it was almost heartbreaking. She still blamed shinji. But this fanfictions alot better.
BigSkeez0195 chapter 35 . 12/21/2018
what a beautiful tale! There's so few rebuild stories and this one does it great justice! I think an interesting story would be to have a longer perspective from one of these alternate universes. Especially the one with Asuka and Shinji being classmates since childhood. Very reminiscent of the alternate universe in the final episode of NGE. But a very engrossing story that had all the things the people want!
BigSkeez0195 chapter 15 . 11/30/2018
I apologize for not writing a review after reading each chapter. I tend to put a final review after ive finished the story but this chapter warranted a note. This was clearly a big turn in the plot and was highly unexpected. I honestly wish this was how the actual canon proceeded with events. Although i don't believe they would be capable of this amount of originality and congruity at the same time. Just based off the most recent film being all over the place. But this has been an exciting turn of pace. I look forward to see how events proceed now!