Reviews for You Must (Not) Run Away
MisterHalt chapter 2 . 8/30/2016
I feel you handled Misato's feelings for Shinji better than 3.33 did, where she essentially WAS Gendo for most of her interactions with him.

And... Rei appears to already have a tiny crush on Mari or something. Interesting...
Harkyn. Lord-Slayer chapter 2 . 8/29/2016
Do you think Unit 13 could be included to the story later on its rarely ever put in a eva fanfic, could make things interesting to also keep up the good work I can't wait for the next chapter. \[T]/
Guest chapter 2 . 8/29/2016
Do not Humanize then too.. Too much.. Yes Misatio and Asuka care about Shinji.. But she and the Crew still resent him too much for the bond to repaired to where it ounce was... You focus too much on the character good points and ignore the Characters flaws
Guest chapter 2 . 8/29/2016
Keep in mind that it was them being so unfair to Shinji is what almost caused the Fourth impact.., They were punishing him without explaining why.

This story has potential.. But add realistic Scenarios.. If I was Shinji then I would not be so trusting towards others of had to be forced to wear a Fucking Collar that would kill me in a instant with a press of a Button..

Trust goes both ways.. As long as Shinji get treated like this he will not have any reason to trust the crew... It is partially his fault.. But he is a A CHILD... A Child forced to Fight a battle that Adults should be doing.

There is a Reason why This series And Hunter x Hunter are considered a Deconstruction Anime.. It deconstruct the Clithes and shows the more realistic Scenrios.

The almost 4 Impact is an example when the protagonist is get kept in dark and is mistreated and tell him or her they are being punished.. As the result the Protagonist could potentially make things worse.. Trying so hard to fix the mistake or worse the Protagonist no longer trust anyone and potentially oppose or leave his or her former friend

If the Crew simply took the time to explain why they Are Catiuos around Shinji instead of Treating him like a Monster.. Because he had no idea what happened.. Then Shinji would at least somewhat understand their Hostility toward him. .. If they explained to him that his father is the enemy... Well a lot of things could been avoided.
DarkBluePhoenix chapter 2 . 8/29/2016
What a wonderful chapter. I really love that Shinji is back to his old self, cooking, cleaning, and apologizing, and Asuka is also standing up for him, someone need to afterall.

Also I love Captain Picard's, *cough* sorry, Captain Katsuragi's pet lionfish in the tank. Very nice touch there.

Can't wait to see the next chapter!
GeniusJJ chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
So happy you decided to do a follow up, I always enjoy reading what people write after 3.33, especially since the fourth movie is yet to be released. I wonder what Hideaki Anno has in store for Shinji, more heartbreak or finally moving forward with his life. Anyway, keep up the good work, I can't wait to see Misato's talk with poor puppy boy.
guest213 chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
good chapter long awaited sequel, hope to see the next chapter.
You are about to publish a chapter that shows more or less what happened in the third impact, the misato shown in flashback where asuka is recovering is not at all present or maybe she's just cold with Shinji , I want to see when she and Shinji confront .
I also want to see them to explain what to Shinji spent the last 14 years.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
So happy you made a sequel! Also happy that Asuka and Sakura got Shinji's back. I understand Misato being angry and all but hopefully she won't become Gendo 2.0
Harkyn. Lord-Slayer chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
This is a great start to another great fanfiction keep up the good work. \[T]/
reeleffendeel chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
*sigh* Looks like Misato still hasn't learned from her mistakes I see. The more she pushes Shinji away, the more he distrusts her.

When will she realize that her bitterness and lust for vengeance against Gendo is slowly turning her against everyone she knows and cares about?

I'm really hoping she will be able to explain the reasoning behind her actions to Shinji and the two of them will be able to reconcile with each other.

plz update soon!
DarkBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
I have to say this sequel of yours is great so far. I want to review the hell out of this chapter, but I don't want to spoil it for anyone else. I love the interactions between Shinji and Asuka, you really put a lot of work into making their relationship believable. I liked Rei's segment as well. I can't wait to see what happens next

In short, excellent work on this story, and I'm eagerly awaiting Chapter 2