Reviews for Lurking
TheoristEagle chapter 1 . 10/8
Oh god
Please please come back and finish this
Rena Katsueki chapter 1 . 9/30
Urgh SirenTom how I have fallen in love! I would be interested in reading another chapter! I don't think I have ever actually read another SirenTom fic and I find myself wanting more! or maybe it's just your writing I dunno lol I did enjoy this though!
Cheers~
roveme chapter 1 . 9/2
(o)
My reaction after readin this fic
Nice one even in one shot.
Omg can you please update :(((
flemmardise chapter 1 . 8/25
HOW DID THAT TO US ?! WHY, THIS IS SO RUDE ! THAT CLIFFHANGER WAS TOO HARD ! NO ! PLEASE, ANOTHER CHAPTER, THAT IS SO IMPORTANT AND SO GOOD ! PLEASE, I AM GOING TO DIE WITHOUT ! I LOVE IT !
Lixi chapter 1 . 8/24
Un capitulo más...me dejaste deseando más eres genial escribiendo
GURL. Part two, please! Two-shot?!
Love ya', though. :D
Abby chapter 1 . 8/3
Please update
elizathe0dd chapter 1 . 7/14
please please update! please sir, may I have some more?
LilyKnowItAll chapter 1 . 6/30
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OMG SOOOOOO AMAZING!
the Honeycomb chapter 1 . 6/18
Ah yes, it's the two-shot that never was. I'm just looking through my list of favs and saw how this was labeled a two-shot but it's still a one-shot. Honestly, you may not even need a part 2, I like it as it is.
MaeBees chapter 1 . 5/30
I'm not only interested in the two-shot, I'm also here for the novel and HBO series. 10/10 would donate to that GoFundMe.
Fizzybaby8 chapter 1 . 5/30
please update soon
speedforcdagain chapter 1 . 5/21
So i just posted this review as a Guest but my phone got weird during it so in case it didn’t post, here it is again under a similar but slightly altered Guest Name. (Which in my previous review is also my account name). I forgot that the second part of this one shot wasn’t published and now I want to die from this cliffhanger I’ve read a MILLION times and I have never received closure for!
Curse you for writing excellent pieces with no ending.
I have already reviewed this piece with my account so I had to log out in order to review as a guest. I don’t remember when/what I reviewed that last time I was here but I can tell you that this piece is fantastic. Minor spelling errors within but it doesn’t pull my away from the story. Captivating presence and mystery (and that god damn cliffhanger). I feel foolish for reviewing a story that clearly will never be picked up again but I am willing to bet that if I pester you enough and your email becomes riddled with messages demanding/begging/hoping for an update, you will comply. Quite frankly I want all of your unfinished pieces to be finished and I want your finished pieces to be expanded on because I love your characterization of Hermione and Tom as well as your style of writing. Also I have this weird boner for siren stories that no one seems to write and if they don’t they surely don’t do it WELL. While I write this review in the hopes of you finishing this two shot, I would not be opposed to 70 more chapters of these two in this scenario.
The way you write Tom is dark and captivating and has me rooting for him even though he offend plays the Bad Guy. Hermione is fierce and logical in all of your depictions of her and her realistic responses make her relatable in that sense.

Please, for the love of all things good in the world, give me at least a little more Siren Tom. (Or a lot more, your choice). Preferably a lot but beggars can’t be choosers.
thespeedforce4 chapter 1 . 5/21
Curse you for writing excellent pieces with no ending.