Reviews for Lurking
MOAR.
Timberli chapter 1 . 7/12
More please!
BookParadise chapter 1 . 7/5
I just discovered your works, and that are sooooo good, your writing has a way to captivate the reader and leave us wanting more. Thanks for sharing your stories with us.
W. A. Cypher chapter 1 . 5/5
Your plotline is great, as is mentioned a thousand times by others already.
This one and Playing Cupid are by far my favourites.
Your Hermione is really funny and your Tom is definitely alluring, I love them.
There's a few typo like "he" when it's supposed to be "she" or "her", nothing else though so you don't have to panic about them.
Lastly, I don't feel like this is the end, so i suppose three's another chapter? It's been 3 years already but I still hope you would continue this two-shot as this one is too nice to be left like this.
kakang chapter 1 . 4/26
hi i love u incase that wasn’t established like completely,, ardently,, truly its fucking hurting me pls also not to sound demanding but can i ask for a spare update? pls? i fucking love this so much im about to cry eating dinner like this is too good how dare u write something this good! also... mermaid tom can like...get it
Lolita chapter 1 . 4/22
Umm okay not to be annoying or anything...but could you please just post that one last chapter of the story? You said it was a two-shot, right? Just one...more...chapter?! I sound like a drug addict, but come on, I'm desperate here!
Love ya'. :D
Lolita chapter 1 . 4/21
AAAAH, I miss this story so much! Your Tom is always *perfect*. The sex scene between these two as you've written them would be freaking amazing!
Forever Loving You chapter 1 . 4/2
I would give ANYTHING for an update! I’d give anything for at least five more chapters, two just simply isn’t enough!
i need more!
so good!
i didn't even know the sirens' name...
Perhentian chapter 1 . 1/11
Great work, I would really like to read the second part :)
tepid chapter 1 . 1/7
u did an amazing job. i’m proud.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2018
I love this story - please continue!
sahira2 chapter 1 . 11/29/2018
yesss ... give us more!
TheoristEagle chapter 1 . 10/8/2018
Oh god
Please please come back and finish this
Rena Katsueki chapter 1 . 9/30/2018
Urgh SirenTom how I have fallen in love! I would be interested in reading another chapter! I don't think I have ever actually read another SirenTom fic and I find myself wanting more! or maybe it's just your writing I dunno lol I did enjoy this though!
Cheers~