Reviews for Yin-Yang
Cool beans.
RonaldM40196867 chapter 1 . 9/4
Interesting idea.
OMAC001 chapter 5 . 9/4
Joker always knows how to make a bad situation worse! Nice to finally see an update!
Batman Ioves Catwoman
Nox Magnus Dux chapter 4 . 1/13
I wasn't expecting Yin to take up the mantle of Black Mask

Based on everything you established in previous chapters like Joker's Monologue about the coin toss and Yin getting half her face bunt, and Strange talking with her about the element of chance in her life, I thought she would call herself two face, as Harvey Dent's two face never appeared in The Batman and canon Black Mask being very different from Two Face

However, I still like where this is going. A nice build up to Yin's fall while she thinks she still has her damaged psyche under control.
OMAC001 chapter 4 . 8/12/2020
Yin's climbing a slippery slope. Can't wait for the fall!
Saisaici - The Helper chapter 4 . 8/12/2020
I am jappy that this story is back, i been wanting to read more of it.
Windle chapter 4 . 8/11/2020
It's a pleasure to see you return to this story! Yin's descent into villainy is something I follow with great excitement!
Windle chapter 3 . 11/11/2017
Wow, your story sent me on a nostalgia trip where I went and binge watched a lot of old clips from this series on youtube. Really enjoying what you have here so far; I love reading about the fall to villainy.
OMAC001 chapter 3 . 2/22/2017
Looks like Hugo's treatment is 'working' just like he planned! Love the little notes from Strange, give insight into his and other characters' mindsets at the same time.
TheGunmaster chapter 3 . 2/21/2017
Huh, interesting
nightmaster000 chapter 3 . 2/21/2017
Another spectacular chapter. You've got to give Strange props, he's pretty good at manipulating and playing the role of the mastermind pulling the strings in the shadows.