Reviews for Yin-Yang
missterio chapter 2 . 11/2/2016
A very interesting concept you have going for your take on The Batman universe. I never thought of a female, let alone Yin, to, perhaps, become someone like Two Face. I really like your style of writing, as well.

Hope you update this story in the future, because I am very curious to see what is to become of Yin.
The Tin-Foil Hat chapter 2 . 9/24/2016
I wasn't a fan of "The Batman" though it's Joker was one of my favorite's. But any story you write, I read and this has been an interesting story so far. Full of your trademarked flavor.
You certainly seem to love twisting the souls of your characters into ugly things, don't you?
I do find it interesting enough that I'll continue to read it should you write more.
TheGunmaster chapter 2 . 9/16/2016
This may not be my favourite story you've made, but I still love the atmosphere you create.
nightmaster000 chapter 2 . 9/13/2016
Another excellent chapter.

Oh dear look's like Strange intends for Yin to become Gotham citys newest Rogue. Will he succeed? Can't wait to find out.
OMAC001 chapter 2 . 9/13/2016
Well, we can already see some signs of Ellen's eventual fall. As you pointed out, a woman being maimed is very different from a man being maimed...
ChaosTheVoid chapter 2 . 9/12/2016
I will always support whatever story you write. It's a strange coincidence that most of the stories you write are based on things I watched and enjoyed when I was younger.
sarista wow chapter 2 . 9/12/2016
This was an impressive and engaging read, the overall tone of the characters was consistent and strong, the scenes flowed well and the dialogue was fascinating and held a great deal of depth. Also cool to see Ellen Yin getting attention.
ChaosTheVoid chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Two Face Yin? That's new.

As you might have noticed by now, I'm a long time fan of yours. I've been following you and reading your stories for years. You are one of my favorites authors of all time. I don't mind waiting a little bit more.
nightmaster000 chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Very interesting story. Yin as Twoface is certainly a very interesting idea. I for one like it, and I look forward to seeing how things develop.

Will you be going through The Batman episodes?
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
Go on...
OMAC001 chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
I'm guessing...Two-Face. Can't wait to see how old Hugo messes with Yin's head!
Baron Steakpuncher chapter 1 . 8/22/2016