Reviews for Where There Is Life
She-DevilJones chapter 6 . 8/27
More, Please?
laumirot chapter 6 . 11/27/2017
Ouch, hopefully, she will not flee ashamed for her actions
sunny day chapter 6 . 11/27/2017
Interesting. More. Longer chapters. Pretty please?
skydancer2ooo chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
Great start! Hermione always does things that are unpopular with her friends for the right reasons. She is right she is use to being on her own. Harry betrays Hermione in my opinion. Third year when he got the broom. She reported to Mcgonagall for Harry's safety so he and Ron freeze her out of their 'friendship'. All the while helping Hagrid with his case for Buckbeak. Fourth year she stood by Harry while Ron and others turned on him. Siruis might still be alive if Harry had listened to Hermione that Voldemort was making him see what he wanted. Then she goes to the MoM and nearly gets killed. Who leaves during the Horcrux hunt? Oh yeah its Ron who makes a habit of abandoning him while Hermione never has. Harry should thank Hermione for keeping him alive all those years.

I can't wait to find out the stipulations of his release and how its going to play out.
Silver Orbed Lioness chapter 6 . 11/26/2017
Uh-oh

Busted!

I have always wanted to read Draco finding Hermione and Lucius in a compromising position. I have a little one shot where it may happen.
It'sHardIKnow chapter 6 . 11/25/2017
I WANT MORE
Charlene Clark chapter 6 . 11/25/2017
Great story please update xx
Lillalil chapter 6 . 11/23/2017
sunny day chapter 6 . 11/23/2017
I want more!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/22/2017
Yes please!
marianna79 chapter 6 . 11/23/2017
Yes please
murvelous chapter 6 . 11/23/2017
WHY WAS THAT EVEN ASKED? MORE! MORE! MORE!
Sarabi95110 chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
More please more
fan-de-carlisle-cullen chapter 6 . 11/23/2017
Aww. It was nice if a little bit short chapter. I hope things get better for these two. :)
Alesia G chapter 6 . 11/22/2017
Just read this from the beginning, I like it quite a bit.