Reviews for just common
drleia chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
bisexual Kate Beckett is my fav headcanon. This was so great!
tanyapotter chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
Wonderful bit of writing. Love the acceptance. It feels like a scenario that would play out in the series. I love their love.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
Castle being mature is nice to read. They've turned him into such an childish dumbass in the last seasons that it actually made me dislike this character :/
Copop chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
Hm, I haven't seen Kate in that way, but why not? She seems adventurous in that way, and now that I think about it, I can see Kate experimenting, enjoying, considering it.

I loved reading it.
Will chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
First off: this was fantastic well done
Secondly this fic has further proven my theory that castle is an xfiles au because just like the x-files its better with bisexual headcanons
The-KLF chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
Not sure how I missed this one along the way, but I'm glad I found it. I'm bi too, despite my family's best attempts at pretending I'm not. Whatever. I've always had the headcanon that Rick is bisexual, but it works just as well with Kate. More so, perhaps
elisha-am chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
As a bi myself, I really, really thank you for writing this. Not only because you brought two most important things-Castle and being a bi- in my life together beautifully, but you made it positive and encouraging. Thank you.
Perspex13 chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
I'm late to the party, but I wanted to contribute to the chorus of praise for this story. I found this to be a curiously on-character portrayal of Beckett and Castle, exploring an aspect of Beckett about which I'd not considered. And while I'm not sure I see her there at this point in her life, I still enjoyed the concept. I think what really makes this powerful is that the characterization (of both of them) is so accurate that Kate's preferences seem natural, too.

I enjoyed two other aspects of this story. First, Castle's reaction. I can see Beckett being nervous about confiding in him, but also feeling that this is a part of herself that it was time to share. Despite her trepidation, Castle proves mature and loving enough to accept her confession with grace. I also appreciate the honesty about a mature relationship. Being close to someone doesn't mean you stop finding others attractive. Beckett confessed an attraction and Castle accepted that. It was an amazing scene, particularly considering how insecure the writers sometimes portrayed him.

Well done. Stand firm, ignore the trolls, and please keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
This is amazing. As part of the lgbtq community myself, I love to see fics like this that shine light on us as a minority group without changing a storyline (so people won't hate it), and all while being believeable. I loved how all her thoughts were really realistic and nothing was said that could be interpreted as offensive to bisexuals or anyone else for that matter. I would love to see more fics like this in the future, assuming you want to write them.
paramorebrighter chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
I liked this. A lot. I wonder, will you write more bisexual Beckett? We didn't get to see much of the serious, more mature Castle on the show.
EtoilesEtChats chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
I really enjoyed this one. I liked it a lot! I think it's completely plausible that Beckett could have been bi, although the show only depicted her with men.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Thelurker is correct. You are an excellent writer. One of the best on this site. This is an excellent well written story. Don't let anyone bully you into taking it down.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Not my personal headcanon but you wrote this so well. I especially love how you wrote Castles reaction. I love reading your stories so ignore the trolls.
WELL DONE!