Reviews for Changing Destiny
Cooldude101011 chapter 5 . 11/19/2023
Might be a good idea to only partially formulate these formations and manoeuvres. Lille with the Thatch Weave it’s just a basic side to side kind of weave. Kinda as if he went (hmm, that’d be a good idea) and then letting the pilots come up with the rest.
KeelErnk chapter 1 . 11/11/2021
You can also find this on sufficient Velocity and Spacebattles author is still updating there.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2021
Sufficient velocity. The rest of this is on sufficient velocity. For some reason the end got cut off there.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2021
For those who stumble upon this fic and think that it’s dead do not despair. The author is still writing it, though they only post it to Sufficient .
balloonatick53 chapter 14 . 5/24/2020
Please update. I would love to find out what happens next
Guest chapter 14 . 9/3/2019
Updates? I want to know what happens to Battleship row and what will change.
TheGamerTwilight chapter 14 . 3/17/2019
threads/changing-destiny-kancolle.23868/page-20#post-5398485 here's a ling to the story were it continued
SeismicGuide chapter 14 . 3/10/2018
I read some of the other stuff you did, your kancolle stories are awesome and I hope that you can update them soon!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/25/2017
Big E in Kancolle would have the scariest luck stat. Also, will we see a few destroyers or a cruiser?
Old steamer chapter 14 . 12/28/2016
In the first chapter you mentioned that there was another version of this story written on a different site but not witch one and I have been looking for that site so I could read the other chapters not on this site could you please say witch site it is next time you post here.
Derox-1223 chapter 14 . 11/27/2016
This really caught my eye. I'm really looking forward to more.
meep123456 chapter 14 . 11/13/2016
wow. thus is rrally getting good. pls update at earliest convenience
meep123456 chapter 12 . 11/4/2016
great work. updte at earliest conveniencr.
Armarda chapter 12 . 11/5/2016
Phew! Finally moar updates! I was wondering where you'd been. xD

So will we be able to see Little E (how ironic, given that she's entitled 'Big E' in her glory days. xD)? She's meh favorite USS ship girl so far. Hopefully you're gonna adopt jeanex's Enterprise, of course. I like her design very much! :3

I must say, I've got a feeling that a lot of unexpected things may crop up, seeing that he might be alternating the course of history.
meep chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
dude this is awesoe. pls update soon!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »