Reviews for Changing Destiny
Txtspeak chapter 7 . 9/23/2016
Juuuuust wondering, now that you've mentioned Bismarck I'd kinda like to know if your going with the "Bismarck is male because he was referred to as such" Headcannon?
ShadowArxxy chapter 7 . 9/22/2016
The really messed up part was that due to poor communications, one of the options in the British ultimatum was never actually conveyed to the French admiral. That option - sailing the French warships with skeleton crews to then-neutral America in order to keep them out of German hands - was specifically also an option in the orders the French admiral had been sent from his government.

Tragically, this never got communicated due to negotiations becoming a game of telephone - the British sent a relatively junior officer because he spoke French, the French senior officers took this as an insult and sent an officer of equal rank instead of coming in person, and the full text of the British ultimatum never actually reached the French Naval Minister.
Alternet RedSkys chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
Hmm interesting.
iZuikaku chapter 6 . 9/10/2016
What about changing history to the better(or worse) by actually allying Empire of Japan with America, with Kanmasu IJN Admiral became the emperor or Anti-War adviser to the emperor, maybe even helping the US in the European front
Txtspeak chapter 6 . 9/10/2016
goodbye dunkirque. you were a good girl
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 6 . 9/9/2016
Nice
HyperionGM chapter 6 . 9/9/2016
And thus Mers-El-Kelbir happened, only this time the effect it has on the Royal Navy may be more pronounced than in our timeline.
BrokenLifeCycle chapter 6 . 9/9/2016
Wait wat. London attacking French?

Uhhhhhhh... Straight from alternate history to completely alternate universe.
Armarda chapter 5 . 9/7/2016
It might be because it's rather hard to catch the attention of readers in FanFic. But as long as this is frequently updated, they should notice the title overtime.

I'm liking it so far. Keep it up!
XWingExecuter chapter 5 . 9/4/2016
I am confused, what is this SV/SB you speak off. Is it another site where you post these?
Zaralann chapter 4 . 9/1/2016
Beatiful!
Zaralann chapter 3 . 9/1/2016
Wonderful!
Guestman chapter 3 . 8/28/2016
Perhaps insanity can be averted by all the ship captains being contacted at the same time by the ship girls they command? After all, as the old saying goes, once is coincidence, twice is unfortunate, thrice is enemy action.
Armarda chapter 3 . 8/28/2016
This is surprisingly a good Kancolle fanfic I had in a while since a few others like Ambience, GG or Indestructible Spirit. While this kind of concept isn't entirely Greek to me (#Zipang), I still like the concept of the commanding officer in the future going back to the past where kanmusus originated, with a twist that souls of kanmusus existed.

Boy, does anyone wondered the same thing as I do that whether he actually knows or read about time paradoxes? Doesn't he watch documentaries about time travel and what happens if you try messing with history?

Not to say I'm being critical about the character. Just as his ideals, I'd have done the same thing as him; trying to save many ships as possible without alternating the course of history drastically. But then again, that's still not the wisest move, init? And that's what made me like this fanfic. :)

Btw, this is probably the second fanfic I know to feature jeanex's USN ship girls (Ari's description seems to follow that way), and I hoped to see more of his ship girls here, especially Enterprise. I'm a fan of his ship girls' designs. :)

I'll be following this story, so keep it up mate!
snake screamer chapter 3 . 8/27/2016
you spat in father time eye, what do you think happen when you mess with time, that everything will go down well, hell no. all you did was speed things up. now if the risk that the abyss will come quicker doesn't happen, there also the fact clock roaches are coming to eat all the time paradoxes as well as the jackass to cause it. (Look up clock roaches if you don't know what that is.)

you screw with history and now its coming to bite you in the ass and it coming to rip your throat out.
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »