Reviews for The Weaver Option
Dexzar chapter 25 . 5/10
Great work so far, but I personally could really do without blatant sexism. Really, almost every antagonist to Weaver is man, and every (EVERY) single incompetent or degenerate ruler, official, military commander, eldar farseer are men so far. Hell, Trazyn the Infinite is, apparently, a henpecked husband of original character.

P.S. I would also prefer if author didn't change characters unreasonably. Canon Taylor Hebert was heterosexual. All this Taylor/Wei shipping is looking seriously out of place.
Arestrol375 chapter 43 . 5/9
I love triste chapter
MrPowell chapter 47 . 5/4
Dang this was a ride. Excellent work so far, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter of this epic story.
Looking forward to the next chapter
ATP chapter 47 . 5/2
So,part of Chaos would attack Cadia,and Magnus would go for Necrons ?
Bobboky chapter 47 . 4/29
Epic chapter in an epic story once more.

thank you.
Visual Bliss chapter 9 . 4/28
I just realized... With contessa here now... None of what Taylor does would be her own doing... It just makes reading this pointless now considering we know for certain that the imperium is going to win since contessa's PTV is so broken ...all the enjoyment I had for this is gone thanks for that

(having Contessa here with her no effort power pretty much guarantee's this story to be a crack fic)
Visual Bliss chapter 8 . 4/28
I always hated that path to victory power I honestly hoped it could be nullified by someone ...didn't really matter
who just that she couldn't use it
SlowMercury chapter 47 . 4/24
I’ve really enjoyed the sheer scope of this work, and all the differing perspectives you’ve given us. I thought your logistics arcs were especially fascinating.

I’m looking forward to Dragon meeting/dealing with the implications of Admiral, particularly in light of the other AI Weaver’s people met recently. The fallout of those two wildly divergent scenarios should be amazing.

For a while there I had started to think that maybe Malicia was actually Tattletale: Malicia is a (sorta) blonde woman, with a name that might appeal to Lisa, a smug joy in outsmarting her enemies fit, a slow-burning anger fuse at being ordered around by blackmailing asshole bosses, and a hatred for getting shown up. I thought maybe Lisa was plotting everything so that she could backstab her boss-god at the worst possible moment and then bail back off to her BFF Taylor’s team with a boatload of resources, but I was completely wrong! Now I’m excited to see Vicky working her way up the evil chaos chain instead.

Anyway, thanks for writing this. I really respect the effort care and creativity you’ve poured into it.
jgkitarel chapter 47 . 4/23
So, Glory Girl is Malicia? While I considered it possible, she was low on my list of possibilities. At the same time, it fits, and she knows full well that she made a Faustian deal when she became a Chaos Sorceress and is looking for a way to be on the winning side of such a deal. And her Alive Only bounty says a lot here, meaning that He has a plan. Or at least is seeing a possibility here.

And the Simurgh has shown herself. The Inquisition is about to learn just why Taylor not only fears her, but basically said to use 'Fuck the Star System She's In Sideways and Raw' levels of firepower against her. An opinion, that Malicia shares, btw.

And the Black Crusade has begun, and Lorgar is about to learn the hard way why it took Abbadon crashing a Blackstone Fortress, the same one that played a role in killing a Chaos God, to destroy it and breach that wall. Needless to say, Abbadon is expecting quite a bit of schadenfreude to come at the Daemon-Primarch's expense. And we meed a benevolent AI, and Exterminatus a hostile one. And said benevolent AI, once she learns of why there is a massive proscription against AIs is not going to think them stupid for doing so.

And oh my, someone doesn't want Terrathens to be found/contacted.
Nice, to see argen tal get his ass handed down to him by a primarch level oppoenet XDDD
Only one disappointment, glory girl should've been a Skaven. The Rats need a hero lol. This is an incredible story, it's honestly more epic length than anything I've ever read.
Frosty Wolf chapter 47 . 4/17
So Victoria is Malicia? She was on my list, though I admit she didn't crack the top three. That was Amy, Lisa and Riley. And more surprisingly she has, or will, make contact and some kind of deal with Taylor?! I suppose every hero needs a personal villain and her Parahuman powers boosted by Chaos and magic will at least make her an interesting opponent. I know the bounty says alive only but direct conflict honestly strikes me inevitable given the powers they both serve.

Meanwhile the Vandires continue to dig themselves a deeper hole. Despite what Nicephorus says I'm guessing it's already too late to change things unless his brother is willing to eat crow and make nice with Taylor to appease the tech priests, and we all know how likely that is. I give Nicephorus credit for seeing reality for what it is though, seems like a rare trait on Terra.

Leet's quest is actually off to a better(?) start than I thought it would. Taylor won't be happy he and Borek have bounties now but I'm sure the fact that they got it for removing a despotic Vandire will definitely earn them some points. And he's AWARE that the Tech-Priests hate him so that could be considered progress.

And naturally Dennis finds an evil AI at the same time that Leet finds a good one, because irony is a force all it's own even in a universe like this one. It was probably a god too before Chaos or something ate it.

Really liked all the villain interludes too, it's nice to see what's going on in the Eye and other dark places. And the Skaven continue to amuse me, they're my favorite dark faction at the moment.

Now it's time to fight, though I'm guessing Taylor herself won't be near the frontlines yet. First there's Cadia and it's like to contend with and wouldn't that be something to see.

Overall another great chapter! Good luck with whatever you're working on now!
cool untaken username chapter 27 . 4/16
I could have done without the Taylor wei shipping, I had been hoping you’d keep it to the lighter stuff like one sided flirting but I had guessed you’d do this the moment you added a hot babe to Taylor’s army with the goal of marrying her.
wanderingwitchelaine chapter 47 . 4/16
love the store been busing paiting sisters of battle, so look forward to more
3,004 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »