Reviews for The Weaver Option
Abbadon, huh? Well this is most concerning.
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 49 . 8/7
Yesssssssssss Brukk Brukkk LIVES
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 49 . 8/7
Did…. did a chaos Dark Apostle just say…”whippersnapper”
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 47 . 8/5
Wait…did Brukk Brukk DIE! Nooooooooooooo! Brukk Brukk was the greatest of the bois, the only Ork to survive engagements with Da Swarm Bringa in Three separate engagements! And now he’s gone!? I don’t think I can go on *swoons*
Invadingcat478 chapter 22 . 8/3
nice five, but holy fuck was Taylor the most uninteresting of this fic
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 44 . 8/3
This chapter is completely unrealistic! I refuse to believe even the name and my sea of communism could last 32 thousand years.
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 42 . 8/2
Skaven feminism….. that’s new
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 39 . 7/31
FUCKING SKAVEN
Always a blast to come back to this work after a long absence for a reread! Keep up the good work, we can't wait for more!
reader713 chapter 41 . 7/25
I hope Nicephorus survives
Did Gabriela’s superior the Commissiar make it?
I’ve checked he hasn’t been mentioned after Commoraugh
Doombreed chapter 55 . 7/22
This was a nice found, love what u have done here. Waiting for more. Animo que menudo curro crear y editar esto.
TheQueenOfFoxes chapter 26 . 7/21
Pierre is by far my absolute favorite character so far
taovkool chapter 55 . 7/20
Okay, is Aurelia an idiot? There were clearly statements confirming that Eldar doctrines regarding their usual plottings are to be cancelled when Weaver is in play and theu are to run the f*ck away, so why is she breaking those tenets when she was clearly the writer or the damned thing? This cliffhanger makes no sense!

Still exciting! But the cliff still doesn't make sense!
gremlin914 chapter 55 . 7/19
That things going well can also mean a huge heap of trouble really makes this 40k. Amazing work.
gremlin914 chapter 54 . 7/19
Me: you can't possibly top last chapter
Anthony 444: hold my beer.
3,696 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »