Reviews for Mass Effect: The Iron Heart of Man
Cat-Gods-Of-The-Cat-People chapter 8 . 5/15
You have warhammer 40k's way of statistics. Great story but the casualties are bit iffy.
Warriorking22 chapter 3 . 4/28
Kinda dumb if you show what your planet looks like
Princess Moon Dew chapter 34 . 4/22
An apparent in to the human judicial system just in time for the Asari to potentially help one of their own and undermine humanity? My instincts are screaming "This is bait for a trap".
valkrus chapter 33 . 4/3
a tiny mistake in your author's notes you said Osoba's son died on Eden Prime instead of Benning
valkrus chapter 24 . 4/2
As a Vietnamese, I'm proud to see Nguyen Hue and Vo Nguyen Giap as names for battleships. BTW the one named Apollo's triumph why isn't the name just Apollo? Why add triumph?
Major Simi chapter 36 . 4/1
Well looks like things just got very interesting. Anyway great chapter
valkrus chapter 8 . 3/31
slight typo in the conversation between Alex and her sisters: "We can't BEAR to lose you." not bare
valkrus chapter 7 . 3/31
I'm pretty sure the name is Tradius not Tadius. Also, in the codex saying Reapers respecting something is just wrong. I felt like the more correct word would be threatened or something similar
Triglavian chapter 36 . 3/30
Did you forget that, prior to the conflict, ukraine asked id they could join NATO
KnightOfHolyLight chapter 36 . 3/30
Great job again. Averescu is gonna in text book at this rate namely his face next to word controversial. I am not even sure if I can even predict what kinda storm that talk show is gonna kick off :D. Was honestly suspecting that the this storm was actually calming down after first parts since it seems Fedoran/Vakarian side is winning. But nice curve throw came back. Honestly really nice touch there.

But like said at least reasonable side of Turians seems to be winning, but will it stay so is whole another matter.

Volus and Elcor talks also interesting and well done. Very realistic also. Now just gotta hope that Elcor won't betray humans, since I suspect that would send things on very bad path.

Tevos scheming seems to halting a a bit, but I suspect that is just calm before the storm.

Overall great job again and I hope that you update soon.
Coment9 chapter 36 . 3/30
I didn’t know you were Russian?
CReaper210 chapter 36 . 3/29
Thanks for another great chapter! It's been awhile, I'm happy to see you're still alive and writing :)

Looking forward to more :)
frankieu chapter 36 . 3/29
nice chapter thx for writing it
fun talks in the citadel and deals being made
interesing speech leaked
still with the quarians voting terra firma would be idiotic
ClearOcean chapter 36 . 3/29
Never expected a policitcal statement in fanfiction. Actually, that'd be a lie, just didn't ecpext it on this one.
Neobenm chapter 36 . 3/29
Wow, I didn't know that the author is a geopolitician that knows what is happening behind the scenes and not just eating up what legacy media is putting out nor questioning the different rhetoric put out for regular people to consume, even asking what exactly is happening, then again the people will and always be the last know.

As to why I won't just write you a pm, is for people to see my reply to you, to help people actually think more into the situation in ukraine rather just reading your take and agreeing on it without much thought. After all, it is a situation that shouldn't be taken lightly.