Reviews for Mass Effect: The Iron Heart of Man
Warrior19 chapter 25 . 9h
You blew it out of the water. This was so worth the wait. I have never read another story quite like yours. From Rear Admiral Averescu and the Spirit of Fire, to Kevin and him trying to ensure humanity survives the next “culling”. This is the definitive Mass Effect Humanity AU story, in my opinion. I eagerly await all future new chapters. Let’s hear the Terminus Howl!
lisbjerg123 chapter 25 . 22h
swell as always, good job.
Pteaset chapter 25 . 7/21
You are so good 10 of 10
Fer82 chapter 25 . 7/21
A complete chapter this one... although i was hoping a more detailed depiction about Torfan and the anty piracy operation. Avrescu its a grey character in a black/white galaxy. Udina got some good points, but even to rely in isolation you still need some allies and a really good way to protect one's assets and prevent hostile actions. Things are moving with Garrus, could be the begginig of a joint operation against "the enemy" between turians and humans? it will be interesting see Harper and Cerberus working with the birds.

The political side was interesting... but the one bit that got me, it is the plan for a payback of the Hegemogy against the Asari, thats its something that i (and most people im sure) never see coming, i like that bit. Great chapter.
Janne Rolfe Jalandoni chapter 25 . 7/21
Amazing now this is what mass effect should have and please keep up the awesome work and update the next chapter soon please.
KnightOfZaku chapter 25 . 7/21
If there is any species in the Mass Effect universe that I hate more than the Batarians it's those damnable blue succubi. Always so sure that they know what is best for every species in the galaxy even when they've just met them. Always believing that every decision they make is the right one because no one else knows better than them. I really hope that when this current incident is over. Illium or another major asari colony gets nuked.

Anyway, excellent chapter as always. Can't wait for more.
IronSaint98 chapter 25 . 7/21
Hi there, love your story just want to make one suggestion: CVN is the navy's designation for nuclear carriers just like CV was the designation for the old steam powered carriers. Just something that you might want to change for the sake of realism. I don't know just a suggestion.
Zarroc789 chapter 1 . 7/21
Great chapter. Cant wait for the next.
J.E.P 1996 chapter 25 . 7/21
Gotta say I love that Admiral!
KnightOfHolyLight chapter 25 . 7/21
Great job again. At least Garrus now has allies, but came at cost. But then again that was pretty foreseeable. And now Nihlus joins our band, but then again he has biggest reason to join and most likely will be helpful. Just gotta hope our friends here bring him fully into this could be very valuable. And those talks between Alex and Flavian at least there will be cooperation now it seems, but makes me wonder do they truly know already just how deep this goes or even guess. Hints are here they suspect council, but do they for sure?

And poor Liara she has no idea what she is getting into it seems. I really wonder what her fate will be here shadow breaker or not. Makes me almost wonder what she will do years from now, when she thinks that little signing event hehehehe.

Aversu really is complicated person like we have seen and talked before. But then again he truly is hard man raised by hard world, man truly forged by flames of war and hate. You really either hate or love him, ironically enough seems like he will be much the same as Atelas. Former enemies so much alike. And honestly I don't even disagree what he says here for most part. Sometime you just gotta make a stand. Like someone wise said can't remember who "wisdom and strength one is useless without another".

That council meeting was quite interesting and Goyle's last remark. Somehow I suspect very big mess coming up. Honestly I wonder why I get this feeling (saying this sarcastically). Udina again being usual jerk no big surprise. Isolationism never works history has shown that every time.

Overall great job once again and I hope that you update soon.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 25 . 7/21
I had barely interest after giving Illium the drive. I want to know how they screw over Illium on that. I'm pretty sure they gave the Blue Suns a bomb
DerelictTyrant chapter 25 . 7/21
Nice chapter!
I'd vote for Udina myself, Montgomery looks like the kind of guy who doubles down when proven wrong.

Also, I was coincidentally listening to Yugo war songs while Averescu was executing the pirates.
The memes write themselves!
AUareAwesome chapter 25 . 7/21
Great fic! Can't wait for the next installment!
Ilireanwri chapter 25 . 7/21
Oho, I can't wait to see the reactions when it becomes known to the Alliance that Tevos and the Asari Matriarchs where behind this, they know they've been had, and what the Citadel as a whole will think of this. I hope it'll happen soon, because I can't wait to see Tevos arrogance taking a hit and get pushed down a few pegs :).
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 25 . 7/21