Reviews for Watching for Comets
derektomlinson chapter 1 . 10/12
videl hissing saying to son gohan will you stop with the miss videl stop saying miss videl when you are sayianman or in your supersayaian mode
derektomlinson chapter 1 . 9/7
videl hissing saying to the author wth is wrong with you don t compare my gohan to my weak ass dad
Derek chapter 1 . 5/16
Wth videl hissing to gohan and erasa saying i am the one you are going to be my bf and you you knew that I was interested in him how could you two do this to me
dld51 chapter 1 . 11/20/2018
You wrote nice story. But seeing Videl with so much heartache is sad. I wish she was given a second chances with Gohan.
It'sOver8000 chapter 1 . 7/30/2018
A very well written fic, good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2018
Poor Krillin...
strawberry-e chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
This story was ... beautiful, meaningful, perfect! I have to admit that I didn't focus on the lyrics too much (but it was still a great and fitting song!) because the tale was so gripping. Although I do not ship Gohan and Erasa, I can tolerate the pairing. In this fanfic, however, they were my OTP :D
You did a great job describing Videl's point of view and her feelings, and how she alone dug her own grave.
Wonderful job! Keep it up ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
You wrote Videl as a but G but this should under have been Gohan/ Erasa PUKE
lancecomwar chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
Beautiful
catspats31 chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
The story is good, but since it has the copied lyrics of Skillet's "Watching For Comets", it breaks the following part of the Content Guidelines:

Actions not allowed:
3. Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.

Please remove all of the copied lyrics from your story because the owners of this site have no legal permission from the songwriters.

And in case you're wondering when and why that rule is made, here is the background information. Back on April 27, 2005, the admins put this message on the front page regarding songfics:

In addition, [this site] would like to address a growing problem. For whatever reason, some writers feel it's okay to copy-n-paste musical lyrics they have not written into their fiction. If you did not write it, do not post it. This has always been our policy. Please remove these entries immediately to avoid account closure.

Keep in mind that "public domain" means something that has expired intellectual properties, like Shakespearean works. And disclaimers don't cut it for song lyrics. Not even changing a few words from the original song will be enough.
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
Ceci est réaliste cela me fait penser a Superman avec le triangle Gohan/Videl/Fighter or.

J'aime bien ton histoire.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
Here idea for you to have an shot at. Yes I'm dracoforce7 under deviantart site.
journal/Here-the-outline-of-story-for-Videl-cheated-582823482
Go ahead take an look at it and tell me what you think.
Cruzerblade chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
The only mistake that I noticed is that you misspelt Erasa, but other then that nothing major. You did really well here, it read really well and pulled on your heart strings. I like how you went for something different, I haven't seen many stories where Gohan pairs up with Erasa and it's a nice change of pace. Keep up the great work I look forward to the next chapter.
Shubhankar02 chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
An excellent story like all of yours. The only problem was that it had the potential to be a longer one. It did go deep inside me and I, personally could identify with Gohan.
Keep up your great work!
P.S. Do update Revised LML. It is one of my favourite stories.
TS24 chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Really great. Fantastic. This is written very well, love the story line and found it compelling and realistic. Sad for Videl, but also thought she was written very well and in character and loved the way Erasa and Gohan were written. Happy they got together in this story, too few of them and this one was written very well.