Reviews for The Golden Mage's Captive (complete)
LarryFND chapter 27 . 7/12
Loved this! Read this in one go and it was so good. Also loving your other stories! Can't wait for your next installment of the Prince's Pet!
Aid4 chapter 27 . 6/8
Hi! This story it's really amazing! I completely love it.
Sab81790 chapter 27 . 5/26
Loved the ending! It made me adore Thorfinn! Finally a wizard that recognized Hermione's badassness and didn't try to hid her away for her own 'protection'! Plus Hermione was the one to take old Voldie down! I have been wanting that out of a story forever! So awesome! Kudos on this story, truely one of the best I've ever read!
Sab81790 chapter 24 . 5/26
I have just loved this story so far! It's so well written and it fits in perfectly with the series, I've been very impressed with the fact that you have picked up the spirit of the other stories so well that if I didn't know for a fact that this one was written by the same person, I wouldn't be able to tell. I just love her relationship with Rowle, it's very sweet! Not to mention Antonin's with Reina, I didn't see that coming at first, I assumed she would wind up with Lucius but I actually love them together!

I gotta say that I'm a little confused why they are lying to Hermione about Thorfinn's death. She knew about the possibility of him being confronted by the resistance when they broke into the Umbridge house, the fact theat he ended up staying wouldn't have been a surprise, and actually her going into hiding with them would have helped keep her safe. She easily could have winded up with someone other than Antoine, and then where would they be? I know you have your reasons, for now though I can't help but be confused. Heck even Reina could have come since she was already concidered missing. If anything Hermione actually is in danger of being a bit of a theat to the resistance. If she thinks that they killed him despite his lack of protecting the Umbridge house and thinks that Lucius went back on his deal, she will be beyond furious. A grieving sobbing Hermione can be a bit of a loose cannon. I just hope they come to their senses soon before Hermione does something stupid in her grief. Im looking forward to more!
Aria DeLoncray chapter 27 . 5/14
Loved this!
FreyaWrackspurt chapter 27 . 4/24
Loved. Every. Single. Word.
Thank you!
Martionmanswife chapter 14 . 4/17
connected to the Death Eater Express... Donna The Martions Wife.
Martionmanswife chapter 13 . 4/17
love that story , and this one. great work.
Martionmanswife chapter 7 . 4/17
There are warnings at the beginning of stories for a reason. DO not flame the writer if you do not agree with their story or writing style.

I for one am enjoying the story thus far. IF YOU , Crazy Flamingo, have a problem, then DO not read the story. It is not your business to irritate someone who is writing for fun, and NO PROFIT.

People who do this sort of crap are just plain vile. You did well standing up for yourself and I am proud of you for being the adult in all this.

Welcome to "The List" and I am looking forward to reading more of your work.
mh21 chapter 27 . 4/11
Warning, spoilers in this review. Beware readers.

This was great, I'm absolutely crushing on fictional Thorfinn since reading Canimal's and now your fanfictions. I love that Antonin had a happy ending in this version and didn't end up pining away after Hermione forever like he did in TSMC, I felt so bad for him there. I really liked your ending and that it was Hermione who took out Voldemort and that she did it in such a Muggle way. I loved her friendship with Reina and her relationship with Thorfinn.

The only thing that seemed slightly strange to me was that Voldemort wanted to reincarnate himself in Hermione's body, you'd think he would go for a pureblood man considering his followers. They wouldn't be likely to take orders from him after the body swap. Your writing was excellent, you're very talented and I will absolutely be reading more of your stories. Just need to read The Dark Mage's Captive first to finish the trilogy and then I'll start on your fics.

Thank you for sharing this, adding it to my favorites.
YourVeryOwnRandomCatLady chapter 27 . 4/11
loved this ending much more than the others.
shubhijha2005 chapter 27 . 4/10
Amazing story!
YourVeryOwnRandomCatLady chapter 7 . 4/6
Just read that savage "Smack down" as another user called it of crazy flamango from chapter 7. I was curious and scrolled through all the comments and its gone! dissapointing. but the chapter was still amazing!
erm31323 chapter 27 . 4/3
Loved the ending! Thorfinn's reaction to wedding and honeymoon were hilarious. I loved this one just as much as Canimal's Mages!
erm31323 chapter 26 . 4/3
Laughed at both Hermione and Reina pummeling Thorfinn when they found out he was alive. And I LOVED that Hermione beat the crap out of Voldemort. A fitting end.