Reviews for The Golden Mage's Captive (complete)
Irish Thorn chapter 27 . 12/26/2017
This was lovely, and absolutely perfect! I'm so happy with how you wrapped everything up. Thank you for sharing this beautiful story!
Guest chapter 27 . 12/3/2017
This story was great :)
uncoconut chapter 3 . 11/25/2017
Ok is she in shock? Cos she’s not acting like a normal person when being literally being owned by a fucking Death Eater.
koolaidp chapter 27 . 11/5/2017
very good story. I like thorfinn and Hermione being together. I was sad Argos(I think that was the name) was not in this though.
elizabethrose1974 chapter 27 . 10/23/2017
finally got to read this! so good! thank you
sshanholtzer44 chapter 27 . 10/19/2017
I know im late finishing this up, but what a great ending! My favorite part is hermione beating the shit outta voldy. Lol i love these stories, and your version is great!
Katt8500 chapter 27 . 10/18/2017
What a wonderful story! Thanks so much!
lunarwhy chapter 27 . 10/2/2017
AH! My first Thorfinn x Hermione fic and was it ever worth it! I can imagine big, clumsy C.H as Thorfinn and there's absolutely nothing to dislike about that. Thank you so much for writing this, I'm definitely going to check out the fic you mentioned because I'm loving the idea of Thorfinn x Hermione, Antonin x Hermione fics now!
CraxyxReader chapter 27 . 9/22/2017
Awesome story I loved it! :)
WildflowerWeasley chapter 27 . 9/14/2017
This was just wonderful. I loved it so much!
ATiredArtist chapter 27 . 9/10/2017
Eeeeeek this chapter was so cute:) i really enjoyed this story, and i liked that it wasn't quite as dark as the originals.
Eminator chapter 27 . 9/3/2017
OK. Finished. So so so so so so so so so so SOOO GOOD! Loved it! (I may re-read and give you better reviews in older chapters. I'm just on a 'wow, what a great story' high from the ending.)
sheismagic chapter 27 . 9/1/2017
I never knew I could love anything more than Dramione, and now here we are. I've been ruined forever.
Eminator chapter 7 . 8/31/2017
So I just found this and intend to inhale it whole. (Sorry, I know I SHOULD reply to each chapter, I'm sorry I'm not that good, that usually requires interrupting the story...too good to do that) However, your public response to a bullying anon reader just needed a quick "YOU GO GIRL! YOU KEEP WRITING YOUR AMAZING STORY JUST THE WAY YOU LIKE IT! WE LOVE YOU!" and maybe a quick "BOOOO MEAN ANON READERS!" I REALLY LOVE THIS and...I'm sorry you probably won't hear from me again until I catch up! Just know I'm grateful you shared this. It's great.
KateKat1992 chapter 27 . 8/23/2017