Reviews for Only, Always
1endlessreader chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Thanks for sharing this story. I love what you did with it. I love the happy ending for Michael and Nikita. I love the idea of a family for them. I love them being together, for always. This was awesome. You did a great job!
malugargula chapter 3 . 12/2/2007
Wonderful fic

Maira chapter 3 . 6/5/2006
Aw

I so wished we could have had an ending like this one for real on the series...

But wishes are for dreamers, right?

lol great fic!
Megan Consoer chapter 3 . 4/12/2006
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Melody chapter 3 . 5/27/2005
Your story was so good I'm actually late for work, and even more late for writing this, but I had to. I do hope you continue to write, you have their characterizations down perfectly!
leighsm chapter 3 . 9/1/2004
Really loved reading this story, "Only, Always". Especially loved your portrayal of both Nikita and Michael.
lucky-love chapter 3 . 4/30/2004
I loved it u are a gr8 writer!
Keep writing! I think you should
add another chapter to this one!
Ally Pider
Sierra Windfire chapter 3 . 2/21/2003
So, is there going to be more? Or is that the end? I think that you should write more. It should be interesting to see where you are taking this.
Sierra Windfire chapter 2 . 2/21/2003
Not really in character but good all the same
Sierra Windfire chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
It seems like you went with extreme uncaring versions of Michael and Nikita
Haha Not My Real Name chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
This is a beautifully written piece. You've done extraordinarily well with their characterisations, whilst turning such a horrible series finale around. And to leave us hanging there, of all places! I most definitely think it should be continued.
IsItMe chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
please! definitely continue...there is too little nikita fanfiction and yours is very good...more please!