Reviews for All the Animals In the Zoo
1st cavusarmy chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
love this story.
serendipityrain711 chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
I know you wrote this a long time ago but i had to say i LOVED this story. Its so hard to find a good curly/rhonda story which after AXH is in my opinion the best hey arnold couple. And of course i loved how arnold/helga were weaved into this great story too! :)
SideshowJazz1 chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
This story is ADORABLE. It's not easy to find good Rhonda/Curly, but you accomplished it in a really interesting way. And a big thumbs up for sticking a little bit of AXH in there. If they never got together, there's not much hope for the rest of us.
Although I generally want to give Rhonda a good slap in the face and enjoy torturing her, I'm glad that this story went a different way as to how she and Curly ended up together.
Pyrex Shards chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
The ending of the first chapter was absolutely beautiful. I had to re-read several paragraphs just because I wanted to read them over again even slower so I could hang on each word. Bravo!
SilentRainFalls chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Ah, how do I describe my enthusiasm for this marvelous piece of work? Let me just say that your writing skills are wonderful - this is one of the best HA pieces I've had the pleasure of reading over the Net. You captured the meanings behind the characters (Rhonda and Curly) perfectly. Everything made so much sense; every facet behind their personas, every reason for their actions - it was almost flawless, in my honest opinion. Not only that, but you captured the emotions and feelings behind this piece wonderfully as well! I felt as if I was living through this story and each word that escaped Rhonda's and Curly's lips had meaning behind them. It was just incredible.

And, for an added effect, the comic relief of Arnold and Helga's constant confessions served as a wonderful backdrop and easy transitions. It linked all the heaviness of some of the emotions in this piece to a light-hearted happiness. I don't have the pleasure of reading work like this very often, and I thank you for that! I hope to read more work from you soon. Wonderful job!
LateOrliBloomer chapter 2 . 12/10/2006
AHH! This was absolutely delightful! I was smiling about 80% percent of the time I was reading. And during the other 20 % I was actually really really sad because I thought Curly and Rhonda were doomed! I love how you have Arnold and Helga as a backdrop and how you poke fun at their rather ridiculous confessions (funny cuz it's true!)

My jaw actually dropped when I read that Rhonda and Curly were together and happy just TWO MONTHS after their parting in the hospital, and I anxiously continued reading to find out what happened. I was surprised that you actually made their impossible situation work out, though it was a bit of a stretch. But then, hell, this entire story requires a bit of suspension of disbelief. Wonderfully lovely fic! I sincerely, desperately hope you haven't forgotten and/or abandoned the fandom!
Jerokhna chapter 2 . 2/20/2006
I thought the story was well done... albeit a spelling or grammatical typo here and there. Overall, it was a story worthy of novelship.

You really are a great writer.

Email me if you have any comments you'd like to throw back at me... I'm always welcome'd to writers thoughts.
Alfamille chapter 2 . 6/7/2005
The Great thing about this is how you brought up Curly's character into a new level. Curly is an action star in here, maybe not that solid action star because he can release his admittance of being weak, unloved, and a loyal man to his pair in the story. Well, you really brought up a good story because this is where Rhonda became much more humble, but not like Lila's. i think that would be enough for it for Rhonda's character in the story. Gret work! I have a good time on reading this! Tnx.
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 2 . 4/21/2005
Rhonda and Curly in their best moment. An excellent story.
280se w108 chapter 2 . 2/22/2005
I think that you already stated everything wrong with this story at the end of part two. Besides that, you have us all on our knees, considering the general caliber of This, no, all of your stories are diamonds in the rough when compared to most other work on this site. I was absolutely blown away by the overall quality of grammer, vocabulary, and structure. The role of surrealism worked, when considering the main characters, and I Just loved the cobination. I am dissapointed that there aren't more stories that focus on offbeat characters or for that matter, authors who don't have the imagination to do so. Please, continue writing such enjoyable fiction, and if you are ever tempted to go for the 'script style' that is so popular with the halfwits on this site,remember that there is at least one person who enjoys the writing of good drama in proper english. Is there any possibility of more fiction with the curly/rhonda dynamic sprouting from your pen?
Hiron Otsuki chapter 2 . 1/9/2005
That was so sweet! Really well-written, and I cried at the end of Part I. It had a resolved ending, and the plotline was wonderful! Magnifique, Hieidi, Magnifique!
HopeForHyrule chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
This story has made me a total Rhonda/Curly 'shipper. I actually got a little misty-eyed during well...most of it. Beautifully-written and I love the way you've characterized these two. The way you've written Curly actually reminds me somewhat of my boyfriend.

You should definitely write some more Rhonda/Curly fics in the future.
Evilevergreen chapter 2 . 1/5/2005
This was fantastic. It was just so beautiful. I mean that first part almost made me cry.

Bravo.
A Concerned Individual chapter 2 . 7/12/2003
*squeeks* A Curly/Rhonda fic at last! This was awesome- just awesome. I definitely faved this one. I remember reading the first part- I was staring at the computer screen, jaw dropped as low as it could go, completely oblivious to the fact that my sister was vacuuming in the room and that my mom was asking me something about where I put the ketchup. Everything about it was just incredible- the idea, the story itself, the plot, everything! I actually don't remember having any complaints at all- (besides the fact that Arnold came with Sheena. I'm guess I'm just too much of an S/E fan). Anyway, I feel as if I'm babbling to much, so I'll just say keep it up! :D
PallaPlease chapter 2 . 6/7/2003
I loved this whole thing, but especially the parts with Helga and Arnold. Hilarious /and/ brilliant.

-Palla.