Reviews for The Zodiac Brave Story
TimeCapsulesLost2 chapter 94 . 9/8
Oooh, plot twist that Izlude had an older brother! When you said many chapters ago that the older sibling had died I thought you had killed off Meliadoul in this version; glad to see that's not the case!
I like that you've humanized Malak more in this story. I strongly dislike him in the game, since he's such a jerk to Rafa. I still don't actively like Malak, but you've shown things from his perspective quite well.
I'm curious if Ramza and Rafa will come after Barinten alone, or if Ramza's friends have had enough of being left behind. I also hope Barinten gets a more painful end than he does in the game.
Good job, and you're due to give us an updated chapter soon!
Daddy Ducky chapter 92 . 7/10
First I'd like to thank you for keeping this updated really appreciated

Oh boy rafa...I'm really sad of what happened to her but I'm happy that we reached to her joining forces with ramza shes one of my favorite FFT characters

And the way you write down their abilities is really well informed and detailed I'm enjoying it being in the story
Also since you covered rafa and her brother special abilities what about ramza "wish" ability ? Are you gonna include it at some point In the story? I hope so
Cant wait for your next chapter
Tantei1412 chapter 91 . 7/6
It's rare to see an FFT continue nowadays.

Thank you for the fic.
TimeCapsulesLost2 chapter 91 . 6/27
Loved every chapter! I hope you get a chance to update soon!
I'm so happy to see this still being updated your writing is so well and the way you write every character from FFT feels right in the mark
I love your work and hope to see more soon
TimeCapsulesLost2 chapter 22 . 5/17
Okay, so I stayed up far too late last night binge reading this story up to chapter ‘The Wheels of History’. I can’t believe I haven’t read this fic before now! In the past, I stupidly saw the words 50 Years War in the description, and without paying further attention I assumed this was a fic about Balbanes and Orlandu, so I never opened it! Last night I decided to take a look and I was like, what the hell, this is a Ramza fic!? And a really damn good one! I’ve enjoyed this so much so far! And seriously, somehow you have made me see Weigraf in a totally different light. Obviously I always knew he was just fighting for what he believed in, but in the game he was always such a tough boss that I ended up simply feeling annoyed by him, and not all that sympathetic. Now at this point in your story I’m practically in love with Weigraf because he’s so good and pure, and a better hero than anyone else in that world. It’s kind of heartbreaking to know what happens to him later in the game. Ugh, somebody give poor Weigraf a hug. But really, awesome story so far, it’s the fic I didn’t know I needed right now. Unfortunately I have to work all day today, but I’ll be reading more of this whenever I get free time
Ciszae chapter 88 . 5/12
Simply amazing. Found this story recently even though it's been years since I played FFT or dabbled with it. Something just came into in my mind that made me want to go look for a fanfic about FFT and voila, here we are. Binged read this and I must say, its very good. I hope you don't give up on this story because this is simply great. Anywho, have a good day and stay safe. These are troubling times.
Meathouse chapter 78 . 2/6/2019
Found this story yesterday and finished it up today. I really want to thank you for doing such an amazing job at the story of Tactics. This game remains to be one of the best stories I have ever enjoyed and your, what is now a novel, fulfills that. I lost my father a few years ago, and times like Gafgarrion’s POVs remind me of his love. No cruelty experienced on my end but that is just a proof of your writing.
Sethlas chapter 78 . 1/24/2019
Fantastic chapter, i love it.
Hussain64 chapter 76 . 12/21/2018
I'm sorry to say that I'm one of these lazy asses who don't review every now and then I'm really sorry
But do know that I've read every chapter you release same day you release it

Please don't give it up since I see lots of FFT that get discontinued ;(
Keep up the good work man
Draen chapter 66 . 5/10/2018
Ah i liked the mention of FF4, with Fabul and Yang.
If I remember correctly, first Ramza met with Zalbaag, then with his sister, and then with the priest at Orbonne monastery.
Sethlas chapter 65 . 5/3/2018
I hate barinten since ever... Poor Rapha
Draen chapter 65 . 5/2/2018
And now enters Rafa and Malak. And the begenning of chapter three.
And from I could understand, Rafa is... Sexually abused by her lord. Something common in medieval era.
Anonymous chapter 61 . 4/30/2018
Marvelous story, with vivid characterization. I can't wait for the next installment!
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 63 . 4/18/2018
I hope ramza figures out his sword arts. Is he gearing up to be a dark knight?