Reviews for Faded
b6076b6076 chapter 1 . 1/9
Update please.
Jakius Emrys chapter 8 . 1/3
Great story, really sounds like what Percy would've been like if he'd gone through all of that. Just a slight fact check: Tantalus wasn't fully human, like you think, as according to the myth I heard, he was the son of Zeus and the nymph, Plouto (one divine parent & one mortal), essentially making him a demigod
DirewolfShadowFox chapter 10 . 12/19/2017
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
ForbiddenFandom chapter 10 . 11/26/2017
Great story, keep it up!
PaxAmynta chapter 10 . 10/28/2017
I like freaking love this story so far- great work on it!
potato chapter 10 . 10/2/2017
Great chapter. Keep going pls.
HeraldSaysNO chapter 10 . 10/1/2017
Great Story, I really enjoy your writing style and hope you'll update this somewhere in the near future.
Shadow Crimson KyuubiAcnoligia chapter 10 . 9/11/2017
love the story bro when is the next update
EvanescentWriter chapter 10 . 8/9/2017
This story really reminds me of Sarah1281's Harry Potter time travel story. It's very fast-paced and despite that, it's really funny. You've borrowed a few things from the book, but you've twisted them to accentuate and add onto them. I think my favorite moment was when Percy took the sun chariot to camp and lightning started raining down from the sky. Absolutely perfect. This is really funny and I cannot believe it's a Percy/Artemis, but I'm really excited for when it happens. Thanks for posting and updating this story!
kpdoney1 chapter 10 . 7/28/2017
Excellent Story! Keep making awesome chapters!
Speedyquader chapter 10 . 7/23/2017
This is actually really good! It send like you've really thought this through, though how will Percy get away with bringing the two sisters to the Wolf House?
OriksGaming chapter 9 . 7/19/2017
Seriously, people. If you want to ask me something and receive an actual answer, use an actual account. Simple logic.

Just this once, I'll answer a guest, simply because this is actually an issue I debated over quite a bit.

In the end, I decided that no, I won't do flashbacks. They're tacky and boring; often they mess up the flow of the fic and personally, when I'm reading fanfiction, I just completely skip over any flashbacks. I've always been one for progression of the plot and gradual backstory through actions and inference rather than big chunks of text that could easily have been filtered in through many other methods.

So, no, no flashbacks, no backtracking, no interludes. My updates are infrequent enough as it is. I don't think people would be happy if my only update for a couple months didn't do much at all for the fic's progression. I find them boring to write anyways, so I'd just end up stalling an extra four months or so.
TheOnlineAnarchy chapter 10 . 7/19/2017
Can you have flashbacks or nightmares to when Percy was on the run?
OriksGaming chapter 10 . 7/19/2017
Sorry guys, but the next chapter probably won't be out for another few weeks. I've got a lot of stuff going on right now, what with my summer job, a ton of doctor appointments and other things. For example, I just had four wisdom teeth out a week ago and spent almost the entire week in, if not pain, then extreme discomfort. Writing is not super high on my priorities at the moment; I do enjoy it, but writing fanfiction is a side thing for me. However, the next chapter will be out by August twenty third, so you can look forward to that.
PrimeMegalodon chapter 10 . 7/18/2017