Reviews for Devoted To Destruction
Katherine.See.Katherine.Do chapter 1 . 9/20
Please write more it's so good
I love this at my it's one of my favorites. Please update soon. I can't wait to read more.

~Songorita
Sarahburch chapter 10 . 8/28
Lz update
magnificent dragoness chapter 10 . 8/3
Update soon!
mated-to-a-yautja chapter 10 . 8/2
Please update soon
sassygirl9811 chapter 10 . 7/20
SUPER EXCITED FOR MORE! And do you think you could have bothadies gall but maybe Kat lands in a pool or something to cushion her landing after seeing her life flash before her eyes and what her life could've been like with Floyd and the baby before she realizes she's gonna land in a pool and she and Harley meet back up with the boys like in the movie?
Straight Edge Queen chapter 10 . 7/16
Great chapter!
Toocrazyyforyourshhhhit007 chapter 10 . 7/16
please update! im absolutely loving it ! and i so cant wait for the next chapter! !
kadee son 12345 chapter 10 . 7/16
This is a really good I love it please update soon.
nanarosedarkness chapter 10 . 7/12
ooou
stordec23 chapter 10 . 7/11
THIS CHAPTER WAS EVERYTHING REALLY LOVE KATHERINE AND DEADSHOT! :D
missy900 chapter 10 . 7/10
I really like where your going with the story. Keep up the good work. Look forward to the next chapter.
DovieDM-1991-Promised Wings chapter 10 . 7/9
This was great I wonder if Deadshot will try to shot Waller when the bird blows up or if Kat will grab him or she has a problem with the baby as she's trying to escape from all the stress this whole ordeal has to be causing her. I don't know I just look forward to reading more of this story. You're doing great update soon please, until then...

DovieDM-1991-Promsied Wings signing out!
AcroDancer13 chapter 10 . 7/8
Please no one fall! I just want to see your own spin on it should their helo never have gotten shot out the sky but also could you bring them in before the end cause i love this couple!
acetwolf94 chapter 10 . 7/7
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!