Reviews for Gambit's Refrain
DapperSquidMan chapter 1 . 7/22
This story is just so good. This is the only story where I feel that the relation between Artemis and Percy makes sense, if a bit stretched. I’ve read so many other stereotypical Pertemis stories where he get betrayed by Annabeth for no reason, and goes to live with the Hunt for gods know why. It’s stupid. But that brings me to probably the only complaint about this work. Is Percy’s and Annabeth’s bond so easily broken due to him Iris messaging Luna? I personally do not believe it to be so. But you still did fantastically compared to how other authors have Percabeth break up. Besides that complaint, I have none. That’s just how good this story is, and how much I enjoy it.
Sayan Maity chapter 1 . 7/16
This is freaking awesome. You only talented writer who ever you are. Your writing is true to the characters I have grown up reading about unlike the other fanfictions. I have to say I am a huge Percy and annabeth fan but I am not so sure anymore. And I like it. I hope we will get more content on this cities in the future.
Akhil Saju chapter 8 . 7/12
Do I want more of this?
But is thus perfect?
This has got to be the best one I've ever read.
Excellent every time I read it.
Fencer22 chapter 8 . 7/5
It’s 2:30 am and I don’t give a damn because this was just that beautiful. This? This may just be the only Percy X Artemis fic written that is actually worth anything. And to make that happen you had to write something damn near perfect. Because that was the only way to make this pairing believable. Truly well done.
DebaterMax chapter 3 . 6/28
Phenomenal! Easily the best Pertemis fluff fanfic I’ve read and likely THE best pertemis fic out there. A few very minor spelling mistakes like I’m
ZaydenBlaze47 chapter 8 . 6/25
I'm crying and I love you and holy shit.
jujp chapter 8 . 6/21
Brilliant story. Thanks
tyleralmquist7 chapter 8 . 6/16
You, my good sir, are a genius. At first I thought this was a one shot and I was like “oh my god this is such an amazing one shot” and when I realized there were seven more chapters to read I was even happier. As a review of the story, I think the farther from the middle you are, the better the story is, but the middle is still pretty good. It’s just that the beginning chapters and ending chapters are so stellar (or should it be lunar?) I especially loved how you portrayed Artemis towards the end, she was a really fun character to read and her more relaxed personality showed how she had developed since the start of the story. Thank you for this! Could you possibly write a sequel to this where people find out about it? (Hopefully one not as depressing and heartbreaking as the chapter in gray dreams, but I guess we may just have different tastes. Thanks again for writing this! Definitely my favorite Percy Jackson fanfic.
HotDog Smoothie chapter 8 . 5/31
well this was a nice read, very wholesome:)
Jerrydamaster chapter 1 . 5/30
Fuck man, the feels. You know, when I was reading this story it really made me realize how truly lonely I am. Never have I ever experienced this kind of affection that Percy and Artemis share in this story. This story made my look at my life and where I’m at, and I realize I truly have no one. My old friends literally all forgot about me, my mom ignores how depressed I really am and takes it more as a joke, and dad would never listen. The only one I could probably talk to is my grandfather, but even that is to a certain extent. That’s why I go on fanfic to escape reality and listen to music nonstop, but this story has made me look my life and it just sucks. But this story was absolutely amazing. Definitely top 3 for me
Jerrydamaster chapter 1 . 5/30
Oh my… this fic is absolutely genius. No true words to describe how I feel about reading this but this is definitely top 5 best five for me for sure. A real tear jerker. Not gonna lie I didnt think I was gonna cry but before I knew it, my face was drenched lol. This was truly beautiful and amazing. This is exactly what I look for in a fanfic. Thank you
nientosh chapter 8 . 5/5
There's something about this pairing that makes me come back to it, despite how absurdly indulgent it is. Good fic.
This is almost certainly the best PJO fic that I have ever read. Hope you write more soon, for the loss of your voice would be truly tragic.
The Last Centurion 1 chapter 1 . 4/16
Wow...this is the nost beautiful fic ive ever read. Your grammar, written, storyline, realism everything is perfect... It's like the ideal fic that I've been searching for all the time. Thank you for writing this amazing piece of art.