Reviews for Gambit's Refrain
One of the best artemis/percy stories i've read on this site. Great AN aswell
kevinthegoat0304 chapter 8 . 8/17
This was…I don’t even know how to form my response in words. This was definitely different but a very enjoyable romantic slice of life. This is like what if Artemis gave in to her curiosity, then what if she takes a chance, then if she regrets or not. A very interesting take on Artemis. Percy melting the layers of her heart was quite a treat to watch.
veorve chapter 6 . 8/4
Just the thought that she loved powerfully enough to do what she did... Honestly this is one of the most unique stories I've seen, which is impressive considering how popular this shop is. I fucking loved it.
veorve chapter 7 . 8/4
Stories like these remind me of why I still search incessantly through fanfiction sites.
veorve chapter 8 . 8/4
Damn, I don't even know what to say
Le Connoisseur chapter 8 . 7/17
The most beautifully written PJO fanfic I have read to date.
You really managed convince that Artemis has truly fallen in love with Percy. Her inner feelings, and in particular her development throughout the story is amazing. The dialogue felt quite natural and really fitted with the characters... for the most part.
I would say at times it felt like you took pieces out of a typical romance novel. Like the IM to Percy didn't fit well with all the conversations about wine, literature, music and icebreakers. It just didn't seem like something Percy and Artemis would be discussing, more like what two high level individuals in a romance novel would. And yes, it doesn't matter if Percy knows who exactly he's talking to.
I'm also not completely convinced that Percy would deny godhood when he is in love with a goddess, but Artemis giving up her immortality kind of makes up for it.
But otherwise the story was flawless. This is the best romance fic I have seen in the fandom and I doubt you would get anything better.
TheReader321 chapter 8 . 6/19
God I love this story. It’s so nice to read stories that remind one about how beautiful life is
chayel777 chapter 1 . 4/16
This story is simply incrediable. Some of the best and most fleshed out PJO fanfics I have ever read. Great work.
I swear this is one of the best fanfictions I have read this definitely needs a sequel

Keep up the good work ️️
Fuck Names chapter 8 . 3/26
Thank you.
Fuck Names chapter 6 . 3/26
I'm confused about what happened to Apollo? Did he fade? If so, why?
Fuck Names chapter 5 . 3/26
Damn...
Fuck Names chapter 4 . 3/26
I would like to know how he noticed it ngl. This is awesome so far.
Fuck Names chapter 3 . 3/26
Percy in this story is like a fucking superhuman therapist. I need his services.
Fuck Names chapter 1 . 3/26
I fucking hate Artemis with a passion but damn this was pretty nice.