Reviews for To Sir With Love
robituputup chapter 74 . 7/7
Absolutely cute. A bit too sugary when the main caracters are concerned, but I did enjoy it :)
Thank you for the great reading piece!
magical medicine chapter 19 . 6/13
father figure, indeed. hmmph!
YourVeryOwnRandomCatLady chapter 74 . 6/9
loved the ending. especially with Pippin. so adorable.
queenie chapter 18 . 5/28
I am really enjoying this. Thank you
Virgie Cires chapter 74 . 5/9
74 chapters of pleasure thank you for this beautyful story
koolaidp chapter 58 . 4/13
good story thus far. I must say I do cringe a bit when Hermione says my darling. I just don't see the character using it or at least as much as she does in this story. she seems rather weak in this story.
koshina chapter 46 . 3/30
a book on engagement. sounds too detached for best friend and her partner. they should have given a bit more thought.
LissaDream chapter 4 . 3/23
BAHAHAHAHA! Go Snape! I loooved his return owl!
Walkinghorse1964 chapter 74 . 3/1
The entire story was fantastic and such a pleasure to read. However, the epilogue was the cherry on the sundae and was the perfect ending. Well done!
Moewe24aol.com chapter 73 . 1/30
Thank you so much for this wonderful, heart-warming, romantic story! Our favourite couple were so very much besotted with each other almost right from the beginning - I was deeply moved by so many scenes, it was a pleasure reading every single chapter (the chapters had a nice, moderate length b.t.w., making it easy to read two or three of them every time there was a bit of spare time). Another good example why it is not always necessary to have one brutal, angsty and violent scene after the other, or one explicit sex scene after the other - everything that makes a fine story was there, but in good measure, as far as the preference of this attentive reader is concerned. Thank you once again for the respectful, sensitive handling of all the characters involved.
Cmdr.DorkyBadass chapter 74 . 1/14
So beautiful and sweet! It would be nice to read the adventures of "The Emerald Trio" I know they are going to be worse than the golden trio.
SlytherPouf chapter 15 . 1/10
Awww. Sweetness.
SlytherPouf chapter 5 . 1/10
Well done, professor granger. Humble pie isn't easy to eat but it was needed here.
SlytherPouf chapter 4 . 1/10
LOVE his reply! Let's hope she takes heed. Onto the next ...
SlytherPouf chapter 3 . 1/10
This was weird, and kind of rude. She chased him for advice and then took offence at it. What did she expect him to say? Obviously good for the story to come, but Gryffindor brashness and entitlement taken to the extreme, I think.