Reviews for The Devil's Playground
MacPereira chapter 3 . 6/30
im totally in love
Estou assustada e encantada
Shadowedcries chapter 5 . 2/8
This is very interesting so far. It’s very different and makes me want to know more. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Untill next time deary!
Charlene Clark chapter 5 . 11/20/2017
Great story please update xx
nuggetcult chapter 5 . 8/31/2017
HOOO WEE MAMA this is so good please continue or i might die
ElianaxIsabella chapter 5 . 8/27/2017
I wasn't really sure what the heck I was reading at first but I do have to say that this story really intrigues me! Can't wait for chapter 6!
5degrees chapter 5 . 7/16/2017
This is so good and so unique. Loving your world building hope you update soon!
laisvega chapter 5 . 7/13/2017
I love this so much. Sorry it's taken so long to catch up
A.Lovely.Villain chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
Intriguing plot, cant wait to read more!
Shinnie chapter 5 . 6/25/2017
I'm so intrigued by this world you've built and can't wait to see what happens next :
Hollowg1rl chapter 5 . 6/11/2017
Dear gods this was incredible and so amazing and dark and lovely and gripping and just so good! It draws you in just as much as the lamia who I assume was Fleur and it was just... I love it! Also, poor Phoenix! But at least Charlie was willing to help, though that sensation of being choked by the answer was strange.
izzi charon chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
so cool pls write more
Brookie Twiling chapter 5 . 5/26/2017
So I started reading this last week, stopped because I wasn't sure I could get into it, but I listened to the song (Which is now one of my favorites) and I'm like, yeah, ok, I'll read more because I kept(keep) thinking up my own little things for this (Just because it's that awesome that I want to know more!) so, yeah, came back and now, I'm hooked.

I'd love to know more and, just one thing (A little request); please have the Twins with someone by the end of this, cause I can just see them with someone who is slightly masochistic and cursed with instant healing/immortality (Basically Claire Bennett's ability from Heroes). Just, you know, putting that out there cause, well, I can't write fanfiction for fanfiction (Or can I?) so, yeah...

Loving this story, idea and the song. Keep going!
Anabella Bell chapter 5 . 5/26/2017
I love this. Is original and surprisingly catching. please continue.
Take care :)
Picklemilkshakes chapter 5 . 5/22/2017
I am hooked. Can't wait for your updates every chapters got me at the edge of my seat !