Reviews for Knowing You
monochre chapter 8 . 7/30
You better let them actually get to fourth base dude why is there an increasing amount of cocblockers here?
monochre chapter 7 . 7/30
Ok didnt see Tony coming in like that but the image of Tony and Wade sizing each other up with Peter getting ready awkwardly is cute! Reminds me of a fanart in tumblr someone drew of Peter calling (almost) everyone Daddy and them glaring at Deadpool at the end.
superman75 chapter 8 . 6/18
PLEASE WRITE MOREEEEEE
Blueist-Silk chapter 8 . 7/2/2017
bang! this was good fic.. will you continue this? i hope you will ...
Newfound Fan chapter 8 . 6/8/2017
Um... what?! Lol you've not updated this in so long i have to worry that this is never going to be continued/finished. If not, daaaamn it, if there's hope, I sincerely hope my review can give you some encouragement. I only recently found out about this ship, i was just on pinterest, minding my own business when BAM there it was and I was damned fascinated. Then I searched on here and whoa, I am glad I found your story first. This was so well done. I don't even know their characters that well (beyond the films and that's not ALWAYS a great example) but dammit this is brilliantly done. You build it up perfectly, and those teases, those DAMNED teses. Perfectly done. Enough to have me on the edge of my seat, but also not annoyed when they get interrupted, thats a hard line to follow, but you do it beautifully. I thought the dialogue was great, and I really enjoyed reading about Peter's struggles. I'd never really considered them before, but you made them vital without wallowing. Kudos upon kudos for that. I also loved Deadpool's reservations, that under the jokes he's a big ol' wuss about his looks. So brilliant. Made their connection all the sweeter. I hope you eventually continue this, but if you don't, a brilliant little tease nonetheless!
Angel of the Demons Soul chapter 8 . 3/4/2017
Please update your story!
I love it and to stop at such a cliffhanger
AsorenRM chapter 8 . 2/11/2017
the fudge you stop here for?
Lina03 chapter 8 . 2/8/2017
Oh man what a cliffy...but great fic! Thanks a million! )
ShipSeekingShip chapter 8 . 12/29/2016
CLIFFHANGER AHHHHHHHHH OH MY GAWWWDDD AHHHH I NEED TO KNOW! This fic is truly an amazing fic! Keep up the amazing work!
ShipSeekingShip chapter 7 . 12/29/2016
AHHHHHH FANGIRL SCREAM AHHHH SO SO SO CUTE!
ShipSeekingShip chapter 6 . 12/29/2016
best spideypool fic everrrrrr
ShipSeekingShip chapter 5 . 12/29/2016
I want to just roll on the floor because it's all I can do with these emotions ahhhhh so cute!
ShipSeekingShip chapter 4 . 12/29/2016
AHHHH You are so creative and amazing! I love your writing!
ShipSeekingShip chapter 3 . 12/29/2016
I love this fic! I love how protectove DP is of his baby boy!
ShipSeekingShip chapter 2 . 12/29/2016
So freaking cute I cant even stop to freak out! I just need to keep reading