Reviews for Grim Fandango sequel
Guest chapter 6 . 4/27/2007
I can't believe you killed off the main character and make Meche hate him
Reklar chapter 6 . 11/30/2005
Ack! You ended on a horrible cliffhanger! You can't just leave Manny sprouted and Meche hating him, it's just not right. I realize it has been some time since you worked on this story, but please finish it. You've done a wonderful job with the characters and pacing, and I'm sure your plans for this story were equally enjoyable. So please, please, bring back Manny and give him a happy ending with Meche.

-Reklar
Rei Nokato chapter 6 . 10/18/2005
OK, not exactly meaning to imitate VN here...

BUT PLEASE OMG I can't wait until you update! :D
Rei Nokato chapter 6 . 8/16/2005
OMG. :0 You met Tim Schafer? 8D

...

BACK to the review... ;

I hadn't been online for a little while due to loads of work I've had to do. So when I came on just now to check my email, I found this update and I am SO happy. :D Fantastic new material you've written! Emelie intrigues me a lot, I can't wait to learn more about her pas didn't care that this chapter was short, I loved every line in it.
VampireNaomi chapter 6 . 8/16/2005
That was great! So, Manny's gone for good? It's sad, but I'm also intrigued by evereyone's rection to it. You've got every character perfectly written, especially Domino. And Emelie is fleshing out to be even more interesting. She has my sympathies.

Great job, again, and have fun in Japan! Don't hesitate to keep us on the GF boards informed of your adventures.
VampireNaomi chapter 5 . 5/12/2005
I'm speechless. Out of words. Describing my love for this chapter is impossible.

I almost had a heart attack when I saw that you had updated after all this time. And boy, have you improved or what! This newest chapter is more fluently written than the others together.

I absolutely love the way you wrote Manny in this. Everything worked perfectly and it was great to see Domino again. As you know, I can't help loving him.

Some parts of the scene were almost poetic. I can't wait to see what will happen next, what Emelie will do and if Manny and Meche end up together again.
Rei Nokato chapter 5 . 5/12/2005
Waah! T T I feel so bad about submitting MY sequel now that you've suddenly updated. I'm so sorry! I had no idea you were still even aware of your fanfic's existence! ; ; Please don't eat me. :(

To business- still fantastic! Domino's perfectly in character, and Emelie is a lovely addition to the cast. Mister Hurley's plans are looking quite intense, and rather exciting! :D

Love your work, please do continue! n n Don't get me wrong, but I just feel really hopeless now that you decided to update a day after mine went up. x3 I'm really sorry! And.. well, in reading your fanfic, I feel even worse, because my idea has a similar plot. ...well, not really, but sort of. T_T Nevermind. I just hope we can work this out, without tying ourselves in red tape and claiming one copied the other. For I honestly do mean it when I say- I'm not copying you! *crumples* ;0;
Rei Nokato chapter 4 . 5/9/2005
Wtf? I'm at school, reading over GF fanfics because I'm very bored. HOW could I have possibly WRITTEN such a horrible review before? x_x I must have been in a really bad mood when I read this last year. 0 I will make up for it now!

This is truly fantastic- I love it! WHY I said I hated Emelie before is beyond me; she's great! And DOMINO. *_* e

This is one of the best GF sequel ideas I've read in a LONG time. You obviously don't have the time to update but... PLEASE DO as soon as you can or I'll die from withdrawal. XD well...

All of the dialogue and the actions of the characters are perfect, and with various techniques you've written an excellent fanfiction. This is going on my FAVES so I can leap over here when you've updated.
Rei chapter 4 . 6/8/2004
OMG that's really good! I hate it how the women always fight over Manny. Ack. Hate Meche. And no offense if she's your personal character or something, but I hate Emelie too. _ Finally, a Grim fan that is planning a sequel! I'm planning one AS WE SPEAK! :]

Lub

Rei
Rei chapter 4 . 6/8/2004

Lub

Rei
VampireNaomi chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Hey look, you've got more readers and they like your fic:
. ?s&threadid127126
If the URL doesn't show... then doesn't want to let me put it here.
VampireNaomi chapter 4 . 4/19/2004
Yay! You have revived me! Thank thank you thank you! You can't believe what a great day this has been. First I found so many good stories and then one of my ultimate favourites (this, of course) was updated!
My, my, Emelie is a tricky one. Is she in love with Manny? Or does she have a relationship with Domino? Both? Can't decide? Neither? Anything is fine in my books.
I sure hope Meche and Manny can work it out though. And I also want to find out just what exactly Domino is up to.
You know who I am. muahuahua chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
My soul has entered the afterlife. But afterlife is not good. So please, help me to become alive again.
Sorry for these odd reviews, but I really need you to continue this! Please...? *hopeful smile*
VampireNaomi chapter 3 . 2/18/2004
Gaah... grkl... *dies* You better update if you want to save my soul...
Hector chapter 2 . 2/13/2004
Update please! I think my sister's gonna kill herself if you don't! Then again, if she dies I get to have her GBA! :D