Reviews for Who Will Fill a Coward's Grave?
Tomas chapter 2 . 5/11
Bye Malfoy bitches
Dezra chapter 22 . 5/10
Great story and apart from Dumbledore being frozen out, I loved how everyone had a happy ending.
Bowen Stargazer chapter 1 . 4/30
Its curb not kerb
Hb
ElsieD chapter 22 . 4/10
Thank you. Your story was a welcome antidote to the world today- cancer, pandemic, Ukraine. I, a reader, appreciate writers who write for pleasure and pass that on. So could you write another bit of Proud Parents?
Belladonna16 chapter 13 . 4/2
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 21 . 2/28
Great reread!Loved the story from start to end! Thanks for sharing!
Darknessdawns chapter 22 . 2/25
This was an absolutely fantastic piece. It started with a sweet but depressing beginning. It's the first story I have read where Mr. Granger dies, especially at the opening. I've seen a few where Hermione looses both parents due to the Death Eaters, but this one was still a first. I also quite like how things progressed from there. How Harry gained further maturity from the event and how things spread from there. I think one of my favorite parts of this story was how the non magical government, military, weaponry, and concepts were brought in. So often the Muggles get overlooked when items from their world would fix so much, or at least help it along. I'm glad to see that this didn't happen. I quite like the idea of a government/military branch that is a blending of both worlds. This blend has the potential to overcome so much and that really showed in this work. Another thing I loved was seeing Harry and Hermione take control of their lives and not let themselves be manipulated by Dumbledore and others. That really changed the direction things could go and opened up options that wouldn't have been available under Dumbledore's thumb. It was interesting seeing how many of the order followed this practice as well. Anyway, thank you for writing this wonderful story. I really enjoyed it and am excited to read more from you. Thank you for sharing this with us.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 21 . 2/17
I love how Albus sees if he can shoehorn Ian into the prophecy before deciding Divination is crap. This is always a great read.
Harmione chapter 7 . 2/14
Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Good Book
Harmione chapter 6 . 2/14
OMG Moody actually laughe รถ
peggy77 chapter 10 . 2/9
Those were good little phones. They were the first cell phones my husband and I had.
peggy77 chapter 5 . 2/9
Ok, sorry but you have a dense USA person here (who LOVES your stories) but could you please tell me what a 'stramash' is?
peggy77 chapter 3 . 2/8
Fudge needs to be removed from office right now! And if this story has Umbitch too then someone needs to kill her.
peggy77 chapter 2 . 2/8
Oh why did you have to kill Hermione's father? Couldn't you just have had him hit with a curse that would put him in the hospital but where he would fully recover?

You know...I have often wondered if using COR on an AK victim might actually restart their heart.
4,348 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »