Reviews for Who Will Fill a Coward's Grave?
E.Elliot chapter 22 . 5/16
I love it!
Majerus chapter 17 . 5/13
Another excellent transition chapter. Lots of fun as well :)
VoldiesBedroomSlippers chapter 21 . 5/15
This is the 2nd or 3rd time I've read this story. It's still just as good as the first time I read it.
Majerus chapter 16 . 5/12
I do so enjoy a sulky dumbles :D
Majerus chapter 15 . 5/12
Peter really is a scary resource... when he's not too scared to be resourceful.
Majerus chapter 14 . 5/12
I'm looking forward to seeing how the returning students are received at Hogwarts. I am wondering if there will be opportunities for five specific students to use their new training?
Majerus chapter 13 . 5/12
Another aspect of this tale that I'm really enjoying is the relationship building. The adult relationships are developing especially well.
Majerus chapter 12 . 5/12
Another excellent action scene. I'm hoping that my dire portents were fully wrong, as opposed to delayed by dementor flight times.
Majerus chapter 11 . 5/12
I'm really enjoying how you are portraying Snape. He's not the gushing goodie that some swing to (obviously portraying Alan, not Severus) nor is he the even more common snide, sneering shithead (which serves no purpose and only shows him as someone they should not trust!).
Majerus chapter 10 . 5/12
I really enjoyed the discussion on Harry's horcrux ritual.
Let's see, they've destroyed the Diary and the Locket.
They have the Cup, Ring and Harry's.
That leaves the Diadem and Snake?
Majerus chapter 9 . 5/12
Excellent action and reaction. I can see that things are going entirely too well though, which is sure to change shortly.
Majerus chapter 8 . 5/11
First blood: malfoi
Second-? blood: good guys!
Majerus chapter 7 . 5/11
The intensity continues to ratchet up.
Another 'change of heart' moments, this one with Snape, was much more plausible than most others.
Majerus chapter 6 . 5/11
That was simply stunning. One of the best 'turning point' scenes I've encountered.
Majerus chapter 5 . 5/10
You really handled Molly's turnaround well, it made sense and fit her character.

Toad is a much smarter creature in your fic!

"
The sheer absurdity of that statement - I'll fight the Death eaters with you, if my mum will let me
"
Both ridiculous and accurate!
4,258 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »