Reviews for Who Will Fill a Coward's Grave?
rmw5763 chapter 17 . 11/17
That was a great end of the chapter.
Your stories I read and reread. I always cry laugh and enjoy them . I love that . Thank You
llewtwo chapter 22 . 10/28
Lovely story! I always thought it odd how advanced tech didn't become an issue sooner for those determined to see the muggles as backwards. Love that V was offed in the end by a soldier! Thanks for writing!
Aetherium21 chapter 17 . 10/6
Wonder if Emma will end up feeding the non-magicals enough information that they one day try to bring the wizards under their governments control
Aetherium21 chapter 11 . 10/6
Bahaha teenagers. Life or death matter, a dangerous ritual and here they are blushing about nudity for the ritual, magic doesn’t change teen behaviour thats for sure
NulledVoid chapter 22 . 10/2
good
Markjmcmurray chapter 22 . 9/17
Great story!
But then I always love reading yours!
mumphie chapter 2 . 9/14
I love the character you have built for Dan, and I hate it, every time I read it, when you kill him off. I know that this is the basis for the rest of the story, but...sigh...perhaps you can write another story with these self same wonderful Grangers where eventually there is a HEA. That would be nice.
Hericus C chapter 22 . 8/12
Your writing as always is a joy to either read or reread.
animamonster22 chapter 22 . 7/23
Me a encantado la historia
pincho chapter 3 . 6/29
I honestly don't get the complaints...
Alwin-nl chapter 22 . 6/22
Ver nice, loved the involvement of muggle weapons and the display of what they can do. Great!
Ohma chapter 4 . 6/7
your dialogues are awful, no human talks like that.

I've read a bunch of your fics and they all have the same problems, but I didn't want to give up because you're arguably the most popular hp fanfic writer here...but this is really just torture.

dropped.
Ohma chapter 4 . 6/7
my god, why do they talk too damned much?!
why do they dump info we already know everytime they talk?
why do they keep repeating the same thing again and again?

are you just trying to raise the word count?

so goddamned tiring.

everyone's so angry too, so confrontational
someone's shouting at least 5x a chapter

the first 3 chapters would've fit in one if you didn't keep padding them with copy-paste and people shouting at every little thing.

I dunno what to take more seriously when being told "but the Dumbledore said..." gets the exact same reaction as someone getting murdered.

your way of satisfying your audience by pissing them off first wouldn't have been so bad if you hadn't kept doing it every couple paragraphs.
Ohma chapter 3 . 6/7
"i will take out"

that censorship is really sounding weird.

if Harry's as angry as you want him to sound like, he wouldn't be minding niceties.
4,410 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »