Reviews for Zlato or as translated Love
AnonymousCandyCane chapter 4 . 10/4/2016
I really liked this chapter. Can't wait for more!
brendafay chapter 3 . 10/1/2016
love it
ravenx1988 chapter 3 . 8/31/2016
Great chapter can't wait to see what happens next. I have been going over some the ideas you gave me for my story. But having trouble now putting the words to paper.
DS2010 chapter 3 . 8/31/2016
Nice to meet Ellie's family.
Sazzita chapter 2 . 8/27/2016
A little too much Dean not enough Ellie/McGee for my liking and Dean coming off a little Mary Sue. But as Gibbs says u don't waste good and it is good just a few bumps to iron out.
guitarist1998 chapter 2 . 8/27/2016
The renovating and cooking is a very common thing but I do get the point of he is somewhat overshadowing, but the character is supposed to be a outstanding person in that way. When I was making the character I thought that he needed something to stand out and the two medal of honors really made sense. No one has done that since 1915. Now there will be some big repercussions. He will have PTSD from it. As for the Beta reader I now have one and in return they got one too.
Guitarist1998
patricia51 chapter 2 . 8/27/2016
Interesting but you need a beta-reader. There are too many misused words, the type spellcheck doesn't catch. Plus, you've overblown Dean. He's rapidly becoming a Marty Sue (male equivalent of a Mary Sue, an unbelievably astoundingly gifted character who dwarfs every other character in the story). Hero greater than Audie Murphy and Chesty Puller combined who also renovates and cooks. Please! But still the makings of a good story. Oh and Tim's' g/f is Delilah, not Dahlia.
ravenx1988 chapter 2 . 8/26/2016
Great chapter. I would have been fun to see Jack get told off by Dean. As well was a little more on Delilah saying no and why. Or show the proposal. But can't wait to see what happens.
ravenx1988 chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
I like your story a lot there needs to be more Ellie and McGee storys out there. I'm in the middle of trying to finish one as well. But keep hitting a road block trying to end the story. Can't wait to see what happens next.
guitarist1998 chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
You are able to be awarded two medal of honors it just has not happened since the first world war. Look at the Wikipedia or do your own research. This is just a advanced heads up.
terisnape chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
you only get one Medal of Honor in a lifetime. you can get several purple hearts.