Reviews for Dissecting Edward Two
Kate1386 chapter 32 . 7/10
Long awaited trial indeed can’t wait to read it!
cabal22 chapter 32 . 6/18
Looking forward to Mike Lauren and Jane getting everything and more that’s coming to them. Can’t wait to see how it plays out. Thanks
Sungazer chapter 32 . 6/18
Wow...what lengths to go to. I can't wait to see how the tables will be turned on Mike Newton, Lauren and Jane. Edward needs to keep his cool once Bella tells and I also feel she needs to let his lawyer know too.
KatHat4 chapter 32 . 6/18
All that way...for that? The only thing new she found out was that Jane and Lauren are a couple which I believe is a conflict of interest and would be a mistrial. I guess they need some counter evidence on them! I still don't know how Mike had any say over Bella's license reinstatement or how James knew her number and the minute it happened. It's like the loose ends are getting frazzled and it's hard to keep track of what is going on and where we are going with it. 126K words to get to the trial we were waiting for at the end of the previous story.
jule2 chapter 32 . 6/18
Can't wait.
tas62 chapter 32 . 6/18
Wow, they have to figure out a way to take these three down!
alainaroullier chapter 32 . 6/18
Other than Jane and Lauren being together, I don’t see how any of James’ revelations will help. There’s no “shooting gun”’other than James’ claim that the hit and run was an accident. Why was he taking pictures? To prove something that everyone already knew, that Bella and Edward were together?
pnkats chapter 32 . 6/18
so I have to wonder just what she can use this info for. it's not like she can use his testimony
he's not very reliable in his position right now. one things for sure Edward is going to pissed that she met with him that's for sure
JayNahNah chapter 32 . 6/17
Mike & Lauren need to fry
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 32 . 6/17
Hope Bella can help Edward with this new information.
shaz308 chapter 32 . 6/17
Well filth lies with filth. They are all part of their own downfall. So sad.
debslmac chapter 32 . 6/17
lillianolivia.white chapter 32 . 6/17
I cannot wait to see what Bella does with this info. Obviously I think she needs to tell Edward and his attorney, Jake. Just the info on Lauren and Jane alone could result in a mistrial, couldnt it? She cannot let Mike force her to ruin Edward. Edward was A tail twister back in the day, but it was because of what Lauren did to him.
Taylor9901 chapter 32 . 6/17
I hope Bella uses this information for good and not evil.
lilmstran chapter 32 . 6/17