Reviews for Dissecting Edward Two
Kate! go away!
This chapter gave me tingles.

Edward has really matured.
alainaroullier chapter 22 . 21h
I feel really conflicted about what just happened. I want them to be together but if Edward doesn't deal with Kate first then he would be where he's always been. Cheating cheater!
cabal22 chapter 22 . 23h
Surprised that Edward put the breaks on...Seems Bella might have her work cut out for her since he feels he owes Kate more. Interested in seeing what reaction the family has when B/E show up at the hospital together.
Thanks anxiously waiting for more!
agatona chapter 22 . 11/18
Though I didn't like that Bella sacrificed her career, reputation and life in order to let Edward Masen have his own reputation intact, it looks like EM is still a self entitled beyotch
Be grateful now, for what Bella did for love then...resent later! Hahaha
She deserves all kinds of support from EM and his family, including EC.
As a kind human being, it is good that he will be discussing the matter of Bella with Kate. But I hope Kate will fade away, in time.
I'm surprised that Newton is and has gotten away with so much. Now that Bella has told the truth, I'm sure the Cullen's and the Masen's will use all their resources to turn the tables on him.
I'm still rooting for Edward Cullen and Bella Swan, forevah! LOL
ana1973 chapter 22 . 11/17
Well I wasn't expecting that kind of a response from Edward...maybe she is destined to be with the cousin.
LRK860 chapter 22 . 11/17
Well I must say that I applaud Edward here even if most don't. Kate deserves more consideration than what Bella would have shown her. To be fair, Bella doesn't know anything about their relationship, or what kind of commitment they have to each other. Edward has already realized Kate's not the one for him, without the thought of Bella back in his life. But...He was fighting those feelings of discontent. On paper she looks good he tells himself. Why can't I just be happy and content with this beautiful woman he wonders to himself. No, that relationship wouldn't have lasted even without Bella's confession. As for Bella's confession? I think he's going to resent her for not confiding in him, for trying to save him when he didn't want saving. He wanted her. All the messy stuff he created because of his promiscuity? I guess he was ready to come clean, even though it would embarrass his family. She didn't know that because she didn't give him the opportunity to decide for himself at the time and tell her. But most of all, I think Mike Newton is toast! lol But a part of me thinks that Bella never wanted Edward to blame himself for her losing her license. She needs to let go of the guilt of how she fell in love with Edward, I don't think she's done that quite yet.
lilmstran chapter 22 . 11/17
Loved it
Scattycow chapter 22 . 11/17
It’s great that he has grown enough to realise that cheating is wrong, but it just seems that maybe he isn’t as in love with Bella as he says, or he really is punishing her?
Vamps09 chapter 22 . 11/17
Wow, I love this story! Can't wait for more!
debslmac chapter 22 . 11/17
JayNahNah chapter 22 . 11/17
Wow...Edward has changed but if they both still love each other, it was the right thing to stop. Edward should break it off with Kate before trying something with Bella.
Heaven help Newton...he’s toast!
Hope Carlisle is ok -
nix69 chapter 22 . 11/17
Amazing how has suddenly grown a conscious after all these years of screwing anything that breathed in his direction. If I was Bella I wouldn’t have told him anything at all. It’s not going to change a thing especially when he just put a Kate before anything to do with Bella. She needs to walk away from him for good...
asam75 chapter 22 . 11/17
I remember that Kate suggested that Bella was threatened with losing her license. But didn't Kate also say that she could find nothing to show that she had? You can call a state licensing board to find if a doctor is licensed.
tas62 chapter 22 . 11/16
Oh man...Edward finally choices now to be responsible. I think he should kill Newton!