Reviews for Unicorn Blood
Not A FanFictioner Anymore chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Wow, I really liked this! I just happened to come upon it by accident, but by the third or fourth paragraph, I was hooked. Really good job, and I love how you somehow managed to stay true to Draco's character in the book (arrogant, etc.) while still making him a good guy, even though that's not what JKR intended in her books. I dunno about the Voldemort bit, though. Personally I would have preferred it to be more descriptive and somewhat more frightening. In this case, it seemed like the Malfoy family was a close friend to Voldemort. The pleasantries exchanged seemed a bit OOC, to be honest. But I really liked the part about the unicorn, and how it shows that Draco is a really good guy ('else the unicorn wouldn't have healed him). Again, really good one-shot, one of the most in-character and interesting ones I've read in a while. Congrats!

Lots of love,

The Queen Of Mischief
ladykaylee chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Yay! Draco is a good guy! I liked it. very good :)
Fantasy101 chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Oh I loved this! Ur gona do more right? Please do!
Lady-Bloodrose chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
will you do a sequel? you have something here that you can run with I would love to see this turned in to a story
Anjalip16 chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
I loved this story, i especially like how deep down malfoy was good and the idea that no matter how bad you act, there is a defining moment in your lifeand you could take two paths, and i love that draco took the path to good and stuff. And i like how he thought his mom was evil looking, she should be after what she did to her cousin serius!

I really always thought kinda that draco was just doing what his father told him to do, and that deep down he was all talk and did have feelings, kinda.
Kay chapter 1 . 11/4/2001
::dances happily:: YAY! _ Go Draco-chan! I loooved this... thank you Unicorn, for saving hiiiiim! ... right, I'm just going to go read the books obsessively on every Draco part again... ;) Good job, btw.
AlynniaMcKinnon chapter 1 . 9/12/2001
This is great. I really like the plot, and of course Draco is my favorite, so I love it when he gets to be a not so pleasant good guy. I wonder if he'll ever really change? Good work.
IthilElentari chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
never thought i would be a dracoist either, but maybe i am now... great ficcy!
RavenLady chapter 1 . 6/18/2001
YAY! I love happy - or at least hopeful - endings.
Corinne Cassandra Valard chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
Oh yea! Draco is a jerk, a cute jerk, but a jerk nonetheless, but he is *not* evil
Kiara chapter 1 . 3/18/2001
I LUV YOUR STUFF! YOU ARE EXCELLENT!
nameless chapter 1 . 3/3/2001
lol, lol, lol! that was so unexpected! anyway, the story was great! and actually, I never realized that when Dumbledore had said that he meant even the hogwarts students... I just thought he ment Durmstrang and Beauxbatons... I guess I'm not that observant... but does that mean someone from durmstrang or beauxbatons returns? hm...
SEEKER-2000 chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
yep, your father is a COMPLETE idiot draco. a complete and utter idiot.

once again u atound me . AWSOME
erendis chapter 1 . 1/5/2001
who-hoo!
Saiph chapter 1 . 12/22/2000
That was pretty good. I was wondering when someone would do a death eater inituation for Draco. Nice.