Reviews for The Foxtrot
RebelKira chapter 1 . 9/25
I binged though all 19 chapters of this emotional roller-coaster trying to hold my tears back as much as possible and losing a lot of sleep. just waiting for them to finally say "I love much as I wanna hate it for being such an emotional mind f. It's written so amazingly that Its impossible to even try hating it.
Old Mooshie chapter 19 . 6/23
This fic surprised me. I was ready for a pretty standard shipping fare, but what I got instead was a story of apparently unrequited love, broken bridges desperate to be mended, and a disturbingly realistic look into the motivations of a family and the complexities of human interaction. I truly enjoyed this fic, even when it got a little to "real." Who hasn't been in Weiss's situation during that conversation in the truck?

Also, that is a perfectly chosen title.
thorneux chapter 19 . 4/27
Angst of 18 and a half chapters and a half chapter of fluff? My thirst for good angst is sated i lOVE IT
sfrazier793 chapter 19 . 4/18
Just finished binge reading! Amazing story! 4 hours of my life were just well spent!
sfrazier793 chapter 2 . 4/18
Reading so far and I am hooked. Also side note: Savage Winter is best Winter! All her lines had me dying XD! Lol
Intameticus chapter 19 . 3/19
IM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY OMFG!
RvB Felix chapter 19 . 2/16
wow. What a story. Absolutely loved it, every part of it. This story was very well written and told. well done. While the ending was a bit rushed, it was well done. This entire tale was fantastic. Thank you so much for your time and efforts to provide this wonderful fic. I hope to see more from you again soon.
RexCaldoran chapter 1 . 1/31
qwq I love it.
But I'm kinda torn on: one i'd love to read more about this interpretation of WhiteRose on the the other hand is the end certainly near perfect and a sequel may ruin that. idk
Ijustwannahelp chapter 19 . 11/10/2017
A Beauty of a fic. Made me feel aaaall kindsa emotions. Loved it.

Thank you for writing this. I enjoyed reading it.
Rwby Arc chapter 19 . 10/31/2017
Simply...Beautiful. I really don't have anymore words.
During my time reading this fanfiction,my heart ached. I could feel the pain,the emotions... your writimg stule is so good and...and... UGH!
I don't have any words to describe how amazing this fanfic was! It was simply beautiful...So thank you,for this amazing story.
Fatpandabear chapter 19 . 10/15/2017
The end of this story made my heart feel so warm. I love you.
intenseshipp20 chapter 3 . 8/17/2017
ajaja lo último fue gracioso violet cuidado weiss te puede matar
y sobre lo de jaune vaya hombre! es duro muy duro murio no? es obvio pero bueno...
me sentí super mal quiero decir quién no quiere a jaune? es lindo a su manera.. ;;
intenseshipp20 chapter 2 . 8/17/2017
ex? wow pensé que eran friends , y odio? nooooo
tenía que esperarlo esstas dos son tan idiotas! algo debió de pasar..
y winter se me hace raro... aqui algo huele raro
intenseshipp20 chapter 1 . 8/17/2017
ahhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhh mil ahhhhhhhhhh es raro ... sabes al leer esto no sé porque pero me dan ganas de llorar ... me gusta tu modo de escribir esta historia ;3 se nota que weiss necesita a ruby..a todos de vuelta, espero ver como avanza esto
gracias por el capitulo